CH 3. The Grand Wedding With Scumbug

So, 2 years just passed like just 2 days. Well, after the time passed away, we all say like this.

In these 2 years, what do you think he did?

Hahh...first of all, he wiped  out the poisonous snake aka his half siblings.
Even though he's not the crowned prince, as the formar, dead Empress's first child noone can ignore him. In the past, the Su ShenLing was dominant enough to not be bullied. But he became meek after fell in love with the crown prince Wan ZhanShao. Even though the servants didn't offend him, his half siblings always insulted him.

Now don't ask me, how he did that. The expert businessman had his way to get his goods sold. The ways he used, without the fistfight, he weakened them to the core like when the soon to be dead soldier coughs a mouthful blood.

He built a good relationship with his blood younger sisters. Enlighten them to the women empowerment, be a strong and intelligent women. He turned them from bunny to ferocious tigress. So as usual, his sisters are now devoted to him like bunch of fangirls.

He screwed his father's imperial Harem's system. The jealous ladies who harmed his mother, he make their brains.....well even I don't how to describe....you can call it make them psychologically disabled. Since he can't kill them even though they killed his mother empress, so he killed them mentally. It was easy, because the criminals always feared if they get caught.

But he made sure, that his ferocious behavior not to be rumored. Because if the enemy know your ability, they would put their guard up.

Well, he mend all the things except two problems. One is his annoying superstitious father. Even though ShenLing studied so hard that his ass almost fell of, even though he told the emperor his wonderful political ideas, it didn't affect him. A highly superstitious old man who can't accept a ger's having the capabilities of an ideal man.

And the other one is the empress who gave birth to the crown prince. He wanted to shut her mouth with her own shit.

It's not inappropriate. After all, from the day he was transmitted, this scheming bitch kept troubling him. Even though his father found out that the a palace maid poisoned him, he didn't reveal the truth.

Come on, even a 5 year old child can understand. Why the hell, would a palace maid poison him??? And why the fuck, he can't know that person??? Obviously, it's because of someone from higher positions did it. And his father cared about the empress more than his first wife's son. He's no different from a scum.

•••••••••••••••••

Eventually, the step of the mission came. The crown prince and his future husband, Wan ZhanShao  ascended the throne. Now he has to fill his harem with beautiful gers and ladies. He has always been so arrogant. If he thinks that it's the most beautiful treasure, he will surely conquer it. In the story, he always treated people's feelings like trash. Changed concubines like clothes.

ShenLing's father emperor kept nagging about his marriage since 1 year before from today. If not ShenLing threatened him with the political issues, he would long be married.

Not like he could still escape from that superstitious old man. It just helped him delayed his marriage.

Now the most dangerous thing happened!!!! The empress is familiar with the Zhan empire's Grand Empress Dowagar aka his future granma in law. This scheming empress proposed their marriage. The intention is to make him suffer there.

In the story, Su ShenLing was the who fell in love with Wan ZhanShao. He almost forced his father emperor to propose this marriage.

But because the act changed, the hidden plot also came out that this bitch was always intending to make him suffer.