CH 7. The Crown Prince of Jin

It's raining today. Su ShenLing sitting on a chair, is looking at the black cloudy sky. Pikachu is just flying. He maybe calculating something on his mind. Even he's a system who helps him very little, he still got to work for his childish alien owner👽 who has pokemon fetish.

Pikachu, [Host, don't call him childish. He will get mad.]

Su ShenLing, [Like I care. He gave me an useless system what doesn't even gave me the information of the criminal. ]

Pikachu, [Host, you always cursed at weak story plots. Did you even ever think that sometimes situation made humans act like stupid or brutal? That's why you need to feel the situations. ]

Su ShenLing, [Then why are you here? Just disappear. ]

Pikachu, [Then you won't be able to know when your mission finished and what's the affection meter of your scumbug husband.]

It's true. He can't disagree. He needs to know when his pervert husband reacts. He can't ignore this matter. So he finally lose to Pikachu.

Su ShenLing, [Sigh~ now tell me about the plot development percentage. ]

Pikachu ,[It's currently 17%]

Su ShenLing, "Hmmm...Jin."

Jin came and bowed to his Master.

Su ShenLing, "I want to go to walk. Bring me an umbrella and some thick clothes. The rain is cold. "

Jin, "Yes, Master. "

Jin rushed out in lightning speed and came in less than 10 seconds. God...

Su ShenLing, [!!!!! So fast! No wonder they don't need internet here.]

Pikachu, [Pika, it's because it's described in the novel like that. In real life, it's impossible. ]

Yeah, it's true. Since it's a novel many things doesn't match with the ancient chinese custom. The rules of concubines are too easy. Like women here doesn't have binding feet. The emperor and empress of Su is deliberately causing trouble without caring for the country's cooperation. The emperor is easy going in womanizing and punishment cases. He actually lectured the emperor but he didn't even frown. Way too much strange for ancient China.

Pikachu, [Pika, that's because the beginning of the story didn't match with the novel. So it's just unpredictable. Although you can't dodge the serious incidents. ]

Su ShenLing, [You mean 50% of my future is unpredictable. ]

Pikachu, [You can say that. That's why you've to be careful of your actions. ]

Su ShenLing is now walking beside the garden with lotus pond in the south. Where he met teacher Tang. Other call him elder Tang or retired Grand Tutor. But he just used this one word and teacher Tang also doesn't mind.

It's been just half a month. Then teacher Tang visited him secretly and told him that books were one of the highest sold books. They profited a lot.

So Su ShenLing was requested to join as professional writer. He earned many silvers from the previous book. He got to have a new work, now he doesn't need to idlly spend his time.

The rain was not so heavy. The cool breeze mixed with rain drops were pleasing to his body. The green leaves of the garden has refreshed. The lotus in the pond are glittering. The other flowers are giving very beautiful fragrance. This his most favorite place.

Jin is supporting his master by an umbrella. Pikachu is again flying invisibly.

Suddenly Su ShenLing saw someone. He saw two men. One  with dazzling robes another one with black robes.