CH 14. The Popular Way to Start the Problem

Recap:

Bang..

ShenLing snapped out of his thought when he heard that noise.

He looked where the noise came from and was stunned.

Little drops are falling on the ground. Red, thick, blood.

...

"Waaah--!! "

"Y-you again make trouble!!"

"Get away from him!!"

Children were shouting and some little princes were even cursing.

ShenLing looked there and since the children were crowding, he couldn't see anything from that far. So he went there and Jin followed him.

"A-Ruo!!"

Suddenly a little girl shouted, bypassed him and entered the crowd.

ShenLing also went and then saw a boy dripping blood from his head. There was a heavy branch beside him. Seems like he was hit by that.

"A-Ruo!! A-Ruo!! Are you okay?!!"

That little girl well princess took out a handkerchief and quickly tried to clean the blood. As she was a child, she was clumsy and it caused the boy winched in pain.

Pikachu, [.. host, are you not going?]

ShenLing, [!... Ah..]

Honestly, being in this story world for so long and living with cringey multiple wife problems, toxic owner- servant relationship, he didn't expect to witness this type of scene.

He quickly kneeled and took the handkerchief and hold it to prevent from heavy blood loss and picked up the kid and shouted at Jin to call the physician quickly.

~~~

"Sigh~"

Currently, now ShenLing is in the room, sitting on the bed beside the child.

The physician bandaged him and gave some tonic.

ShenLing, [You know, I didn't think that he would be alright that easily. It's not modern time and we were already late but he managed to survive after that much blood loss.]

Pikachu, [A story, host.]

ShenLing, [I know it's for some cheesy romanance but after describing the accident and blood like that it's crazy that he won't be even needing half a day rest. At least a little bit realistic?
And it's not like he's some important side character like my future bastard son who'd be defying me and I'll spank his ass, then why so much build up for the accident when the treatment's so ignorable?]

Pikachu, [Everyone has their way to describe. ]

"Ngh.."

The child slightly groaned and opened his eyes.

ShenLing, "Ah, you're awake?"

When the child saw ShenLing, he flinched and was very scared as he didn't ever see him or know him for sure.
Before ShenLing was going to coaxed him, he quickly get off the bed and bowed saying,

"Your Majesty the Empress. "

ShenLing, "Eh?"

Pikachu, [Host, he's a very quick witted child. After observing the room and saw the exclusive phoneix robe of empress, he payed his respect.]

ShenLing, [Oh.]

ShenLing cleared his throat and asked, "Wei ZhiRuo, was it?"

The child still in that bowing position said politely, "Yes, Your Majesty. "