CH 5. The Aura Of The Wife

So currently the emperor is facing him and then leant and said in a seductive voice,

"Instead of a boring night, why not let us have some fun."

".........."

As ShenLing was silent, he began to touch him from his collar bones to bare chest.

'Hmm....just teasing but if he lets me do it then let's do it'

Meanwhile, Su ShenLing he really can't take it anymore. He's boiling with anger.

Then-------

Just the emperor's hand moved to his crotch.....without wasting any time, he pushed him and flip them over.

He sat on top of him. And tightly gripping his shoulder, glared at him.

'What a fierce kitty.'

That's what he thought...but he just stunned afterwards.

He couldn't release himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really a country's monarch because of a ger....

Now, now, let this Author.. no let Pikachu explain this.

(The arrival of the Pikachu!!!!!)

Pikachu, "Pika, when we mentioned in ch. 2 that he needs to prepare for his future, fucking shithead, scumbag husband, what did you think? Huh?

Haah...Pika, the ger controlling the emperor, let me tell you what happened.

First of all he ate like a pig."

Jin was tired to bring food for his Master. Also, suprised to see his appetite.

2 boiled eggs 3 times a day, 5 bowls of rice 3 times a day, 2 kg chicken 1 times a day, dozens of monsoon fruits 1 times a day, drums of water that much didn't even get to count.

"Pika, then he slept like an elephant. "

'Pika, Pika, wake up. Your 10 hours sleep is complete. '

'Yawn~hmm...proper sleep is must for health.'

'Pika, the ideal sleep time is 8 hours. You overslept which is bad for health.'

"Pika, but why didn't he grow fat right? Well that's because he trained like a police dog. "

"You ready?"

"Hmm!!"

"Start!!!!!"

At that time both were singing a song. Not with their mouth....more like with their fists.

'Dishoom..Doshoom...*punch*..*kick*.. *smack*...*smack*...*smack*..dishoom..doshoom.....*punch*...*punch*...*kick*...*kick*..*smack*....dishoom...doshoom.......'

Fighting like a mad dog with his country's general. At last got many punches both of them.

"And now, Pika. He studied like a studyholic. So he isn't afraid of the emperor. "

...............

That explains I guess. Now let's return to our lovebirds*cough* *cough* I mean, husband wife coldwar.

The emperor even though after resisting like a kid couldn't free himself. He watched ShenLing smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~