Day One

With Keith, he had known the chances of the blue paldain wanting to touch his hair was high. Day after day Lance had stared at Keith's raven mullet, it just looked so soft and fluffy.

His mind was focused on something so during a short break he had from training he had decided to pull up the feeble-minded starshoopers contact, just to send him a text. ( I know they are in space but that's besides the point )

Keith
Hey, Are you busy by any chance?

He put his phone down.

"End training sequence" the red pladin panted, wiping the sweat off his forehead. Keith was tired, it was unusual for him.

It was a normal day in the castle for Lance, well by normal it ment boring. They didn't need Voltron for almost a month now, which made him bored out of his mind. There wasn't even a way to plug in the video game him and pidge got a while ago. Although, at least he had this cool fell phone pidge made herself, the whole team got one each.

As he wondered around the Castle, Lance stumbled into the kitchen, Hunk was there criticising Coran about his terrible cooking skills; which was actually kind of funny.

He had Known Pidge was probably her nerdy self somewhere, and Allura, well he didn't feel like bothering her for some reason.

There was always Keith though, but he knew he must've been busy training. Although, annoying him did seem like fun.

Just as the Blue Padalin left the kitchen over to the training deck, he felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out, a small smile forming on his face.
' well speak of the devil '
he thought to himself, reading over Keith's text once more; just to make sure he read it correctly.

"Why on earth would he be wondering if I'm busy, this has to be a joke right?"

The male mumbled, the only solution he could think of was that Keith wanted to "train" with him, just to beat him up. Lance sighed, there was nothing better to do anyway.

Lance

No I'm not, why are you asking anyway?

Lance leaned against a wall and stared down at the small gadget, eager for a response.

After Keith had sent that first text he hoped into the shower quickly, small yawns escaping his lips as the hot water trickled down his face.

Ten minutes passed, Keith was now lay on his bed wearing a plain pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt.

It was maybe seven minutes later when the other male checked his phone. So the blue padalin didn't see his the little way that said he was typing when the bubble showed up. Well, that's what he thought anyway. Keith had no idea Lance was staring at the messages they had been sending each other. At the eight minute mark he started typing and then he hit send.

Keith

I've noticed you've still been staring at my hair, even though I've told you not to. Anyway I've just finished training and I'm tired, do you mind drying it for me? I don't want it to get all ruined by sleeping with it all damp.

He placed his phone up and now would wait for it to vibrate. Normally this was how he answered the phone. As it was vibrating. But no.

Keith had to wait with Lance to make it seem as if he didn't want the other to touch his hair. But he did. Keith cared about Lance, a lot. Though he never shows it, it could be possible he loves him.

Lance had began typing as he saw Keith's text but stopped. This had to be a joke right? Why would Keith ever ask such a thing. Although, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. How could he possibly refuse touching his crushes hair?