Jealous (C. Ludenberg)

Summary:

The two of you were walking down the hall way silently.You then broke the silence and asked Celes. "So... Didn't you want to talk about something?"

Celes looked at you and smiled.She then held your hand and replied "That was a lie.I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend."

Celes was walking down the hall, trying to find you.She was about to go to your dorm but then she sees you talking to Ishimaru.Celes just stood there for a bit with her arms crossed.She remained with her poker face but deep inside,she wants to murder someone.

She sees the both of you laughing which made her have enough.She decides to come to you and interrupt your conversation.

"Hello,love." Celes greets you with a small smile.

"Oh,hi!" you greeted her back cheerfully.

Celes smiled and turned to Ishimaru.

"Good day, Ishimaru." Celes greeted calmly.

"Good day to you,too,Celes!" Ishimaru replied cheerfully.

Celes smiled and turned to you again.She pulled you by your arm and turned to Ishimaru.

"I apologize for interrupting your conversation but I have something to talk about with S/O" Celes explained to Ishimaru.

"O-Oh. Okay then.take your time." Ishimaru replied.

Celes just smiled and her grip to your arm tightened.

"Now if you'll excuse me,I will be borrowing MY lovely girlfriend." she excused herself before leaving with you and suddenly glared at Ishimaru.He just stood there... confused.

The two of you were walking down the hall way silently.You then broke the silence and asked Celes. "So... Didn't you want to talk about something?"

Celes looked at you and smiled.She then held your hand and replied "That was a lie.I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend."

You suddenly blushed and looked away.

She then pulled her hand away but then held you by the waist to pull you closer.

"Well...There is one thing I wanted to talk about.." Celes added.

She pulled you and took you to her dorm.She sat you on her bed and she sat next to you.

She cupped your cheeks and looked at you in the eyes.You just sat there,not functioning.Not knowing what's going on.

She smiled and pressed her lips against yours.She then pushed her tongue into your mouth, signalling you to open your mouth.By the time she achieved it,she explored your entire mouth with her tongue.

She went down to your neck, giving it kisses.She suddenly bit your neck and sucked it.Leaving a mark.Which made you whimper.

"There.Now everybody will know who you belong to." She whispered to your ear.

She smiled sweetly and gave you a hug.

"J-Jeez!We were just having a friendly conversation." You muttered, pouting as you hug her back.