Picture Perfect (M. Koizumi)

You were the Ultimate Model and your best friend,Mahiru Koizumi, was the Ultimate Photographer. A lot of people saw you as the perfect duo.

"Y/N, are you done?" Mahiru asked,as she was adjusting her lenses.

You were sitting in front of the mirror,as your make up artist was still putting make up on you.Not long, you were done getting ready and sat on a chair,where you were supposed to sit in the shooting.

You did a few poses,while the red head captured all of them. She looked at her camera,while you sat there, looking at her. You noticed how her cute little freckles look very adorable on her.Not to mention the way she looks, whenever she's serious about things.Especially photography.It is her talent and passion after all. But something is on the look on her face. She seems satisfied.

Mahiru found you beautiful.Very attractive.You were the prettiest girl in her eyes.She really loved to take photographs of you.She loved everything about you.

She looked at you and you gave her a confused face. "Y/N..You look good in these photos,but why don't you try smiling?" She spoke.

'We're doing another again?' you thought to yourself, annoyed. You became impatient,since you've been planning to go home early today. You were getting hungry and quite tired.You had a long, exhausting day.

You let out a small groan,which Mahiru seemed to notice. You did a few poses as you smile.Mahiru looked at the photos again,and she did the same face. You became much more annoyed.

On another round of shooting, you were getting impatient.You started to get fidgety,which caught the female's attention.

"Y/N,stay still!I'm trying to get a perfect angle." She spoke, annoyed.

"It's not my fault that you're still not still not satisfied with my photos" You growled.

"Y/N. Stay still or I'll...I'll kiss you." Mahiru quietly said, almost stuttering,which made her face heat up.

You started to blush.You glared at her and did what she said anyway. Mahiru laughed lovingly she stared at you through the camera.

"See?Now that's a good girl." She spoke.

Your face became redder than it already was. "J-Just take the picture! Jeez.."

"Then smile~" The red head said cheerfully.

You smiled at the camera,but the force was visible. Mahiru frowned and left the camera on the tripod.She walked towards you and you were confused.

She cupped your cheek,then her hand ran down to your chin, making you look at her.She looked at you lovingly- But still nervous.A hint of pink was forming on her cheeks and her hand was slightly shaking.

"wha-" You were cut off, when you felt a pair of lips were pressed against yours.

Despite it being so sudden,the kiss wasn't forced.It was soft and compassionate.

Mahiru pulled away,her face as red as yours. "A-Anyway..You can go home now."

You stared at her blankly, unable to process what just happened. You came back to your senses,and replied. "O-Oh..Wait- What about the photos? I thought they weren't good enough."

"Oh, they were....perfect.No worries.You're pretty so... You know..?" The redhead was stuttering.

You stared at her blankly..Confused.

Mahiru sighed. "Listen,Y/N. I am only going to say this once.... You are very beautiful. You are the prettiest girl in my eyes.I...I...Like you."

Your face started to heat up again.You tried to process her words,and when you did, you immediately covered your face with your hands, embarrassed.

"You have a crush on me?!" You exclaimed.

Mahiru nodded.

"You were taking a large amount of photos of me.. BECAUSE YOU LIKE ME?!" you asked again.

She sighed and covered her face with her hand. "Yes,Y/N. I like you."

She grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Now...C-Can I take you out?I know you're hungry...Or would you prefer to go home? You're tired after all."

You smiled at her shyly and nodded. "Of course,Mahiru! My treat." Mahiru smiled, until you spoke again. "Also..I like you,too...Or whatever."

Mahiru giggled and kissed your hand. "I'm glad you feel the same way."