We Want You (K. Akamatsu & M.Harukawa)

Kaede Akamatsu and Maki Harukawa had been very good friends.They were best friends ever since they were children.However,there was something that they didn't know.Something that might ruin their friendship.

It's their feelings.Yes,they both felt the same way.Romantic Feelings.But not for eachother.The two best friends fell in love with this very charming girl named Y/N.

"Makiroll?I have something to tell you." The blond girl spoke, looking at Maki ,who was sitting next to her on the couch.

"What is it?"  The girl asked,now looking at the latter.

"I have feelings for Y/N." Kaede said and Maki was a bit shocked.

"Oh.I guess the feelings are mutual,huh?"

________________________________

You were walking down the hallway with Angie.Class just ended and the both of you were headed to the cafeteria.It was quiet,only a few people were in the hallway.You could hear a few people chat,you could hear footsteps, but it was quiet.Quite peaceful.

Suddenly,a blonde girl walked towards you.It was Kaede Akamatsu.She waved at you with a smile as she walked towards you. "Hi,Y/N!" She greeted cheerfully.

You smiled at the blonde girl. "Hello,Kaede." You greeted her back.

Kaede took your hand and looked at you in the eyes. "Uhm,Y/N?Would you like to go out with me later?You know?Dinne-" The pianist was cut out when a brunette female showed up.

"Hello,Y/N." Maki greeted you, looking at you with a straight face, looking serious.

"Oh hi,Maki." you greeted back with a smile.

Harukawa's face softened and gave you a small smile but then went back to her straight face. "Anyway,Y/N. I was supposed to ask you if you would like to go out with me later.I'll pick you up." She spoke.

Kaede's brows furrowed and her grip to your hand tightened. "Hey!I asked her first!" the blonde yelled. The brunette glared at her friend and spoke, "I didn't hear you nor see you?" Maki replied.

"Are you deaf and blind or something?" The Pianist asked, annoyed. "Do you wanna die?" The Assassin then gave her a death stare.

You went between them, holding out your arms to your sides, trying to stop them from arguing. "Hey,no, it's okay!No need to fight." You spoke.

The two of them calmed down and went silent. "So,who are you going with tonight?" "Me or Kaede?" The two of them asked.

You were having trouble choosing,since you didn't want to hurt any of their feelings and they were really good friends.So,you came up with a good idea.

"The three of us can go out together." You replied with a smile.

The two were confused.They went silent as they looked at each other. "What?" The confused Assassin asked.

"Do you not want to?" You frowned,which made the two soften.

"No,no!It's fine.We can all go together!Right,Maki?" Kaede replied and nudged Maki when she mentioned her name.