Peaceful Evening (K.Kirigiri)

Requested by: DarkQueenSonia

TW: Killing Game Flashbacks,Nightmares

Summary:

"There is no more killing game.You are completely safe.I will keep you safe." She said as she laid down in bed with you, pulling you in a hug.

"No one will hurt both you and I.And I will make sure of that." She whispered and began to caress your hair.

It was night time but you decided to get out of your dorm,not minding Celestia's Night Time Rule. As you were heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water,you saw Kyoko standing there.She didn't seem to notice you.

"Hey,Kyoko!" You greeted her in a whispering voice.

She just looked at you with a blank expression,not even replying nor greeting back.You were simply having a staring contest.

Until you saw your surroundings get dark,the lilac haired female is the only thing you can see.A strawberry blonde girl suddenly came out of nowhere and...

She stabbed the love of your life from behind.You screamed and ran to her,the crazy girl suddenly disappearing.You cried in despair and suddenly heard Kyoko.

"Y/N?Babe?" You heard the taller girl call.

You opened your eyes as you saw Kyoko looking at you,while tears were falling from your eyes.And then there you realizing,it was all a nightmare.

It was actually just a rainy night as you were sleeping in your shared room with Kyoko,whilst the detective was sitting on her desk, doing some investigation or some sort.

Luckily,she noticed you having a nightmare and decided to wake you up.

"Dreamt about the killing game again?" The female ask,concern visible on her face. You slowly nodded as she sighed.

"There is no more killing game.You are completely safe.I will keep you safe." She said as she laid down in bed with you, pulling you in a hug.

"No one will hurt both you and I.And I will make sure of that." She whispered and began to caress your hair.

She completely set her work aside,since she knew you needed her comfort.You were slowly starting to fall asleep again,your face buried in her chest.

She watched you, admiring you."Absolutely adorable." She thought to herself.She smiled and kissed you on the top of your head.

"Goodnight,Babe." She whispered as the two of you fell asleep.