Serene (K. Kirigiri)

You just transfer to a new school called "Hope's Peak Academy". You were the Ultimate Markswoman.Using the sniper and staying stealthy means you're used to being quiet and being in quiet places. You were in the 78th batch and as you got there,you saw various people with various talents.

"Okay,class. Allow me to introduce you to a new classmate of yours." Mr. Kirigiri looks at you and smiled. He signalled you to introduce yourself,so you did.

"Greetings.I am Y/N L/N,the Ultimate Markswoman." You spoke with your usual cold voice.

After introducing yourself,the teacher assigned you to sit at the back,though it is the only seat available.As you got to your seat,you saw a lilac haired female sitting beside you.It was Kyoko Kirigiri,the infamous Ultimate Detective.She just looked at you and nodded as a greeting,and so you did.

The lecture began and it wasn't all much.During the lectures,you sometimes would see the Ultimate Fashionista interrupting the class by bursting out laughing by the not-so-funniest reasons.The Ultimate Swimmer chatting with the Ultimate Martial Artist and Ogami just listens. And the rest of the class just does their own things.

Class has ended and you were all headed to the cafeteria. As you got my lunch,you heard someone call you. "Hey!L/N,right?Come sit with us!" you looked at them and saw them patting an empty seat, signalling you to sit there. You nodded and went over to the seat.

"So,how is it in the chaotic Hope's Peak Academy so far?" Asahina asked cheerfully, biting on a doughnut after. "It has been okay." You replied.

You and The Ultimate Swimmer,along with the Ultimate Martial Artist and Ultimate Pop Idol chatted through lunch. Until you got interrupted by the Ultimate Fashionista.

"Heya,babe!You're new here right?Wanna hang out?" Enoshima yelled as she ran towards you. Asahina frowned and spoke. "She's busy hanging out with us."

"And?She can hang out with whoever she wants!" Junko yelled. "Or I can hang with you losers instead!" She said cheerfully. "Just for L/N,of course."

The strawberry blonde sat in the table and cringed at Asahina. "Why do you eat that garbage, it's full of sugar and it will make you fatter than your tits." You cringed at her statement while she said that.

Asahina's eyes furrowed. "Shut up! Doughnuts are best!" she yelled and looked at you. "Wouldn't you say,Y/N?" Not wanting to get in the argument,you just nodded and Asahina smirked in Victory.

Enoshima was about to speak not until the Ultimate Swimmer shoved the doughnut in her mouth.The strawberry blonde was about to speak and protest but just continued chewing on the doughnut. 'Finally,she stayed quiet.' you thought to yourself.

"Can you all shut up?Stop fighting over some cheap doughnut and stop fighting over a peasant who can't even talk." You heard a male voice speak. You looked at him and saw Togami.

You let out a small sigh and began to speak. "Well at least I get fought over." The blonde male just smirked and replied, "The two do like fighting over cheap things."

"Cheap?Well at least my Ultimate isn't literally just money." You spoke again with your normal stern voice. The Ultimate Affluent Progeny grew furious when you said the words "Just Money"

"Listen here." He spoke as he pushed his glasses upwards with his index and middle finger. "My Ultimate isn't 'just money'. I can destroy your ljfe,you know?"

"I am the Ultimate Markswoman,Togami. I can *take* your life away." You spoke. The male grew even more furious and was about to speak,not until the Ultimate Detective interrupted the conversation.

"Byakuya,be quiet. Stop arguing with people all the type.And she has a point,you know?" She spoke.

The entire cafeteria went quiet and everyone proceeded to continue what they were doing. Asahina,Maizono and Enoshima planned on going to the mall and asked you to come along. Togami and Kirigiri started talking about who knows what.

After lunch,you went to the library,since it's quiet around here. You sat at the table and rested your head there with your arms. You then heard the door creak open.You looked at the door and saw the Ultimate Detective.

She didn't say anything and just got a book on the shelf.She then sat beside you and opened the book.'"You're not going to read anything?" She asked and broke the silence. You shook your head and she nodded at your response.

You two stayed quiet together.The lilac haired female reading the book and the Markswoman just sitting there. The atmosphere was silent,yet so peaceful.The serene atmosphere that you've been looking for,and it seemed like Kirigiri would say the same.

"You seem interesting.It seems like we could get along." Kirigiri spoke. She handed you a card."I would like to relax with you like this again sometime.Is that alright?" You looked at the card and it was her contact number. You looked at her and smiled. "I don't see why not.We could be... Relaxing buddies." Kirigiri chuckled at the silly name and got up from her seat,with the objection to return the book to the shelf.

"I would also want to say that you are very pretty.Interesting too. That would most likely be the reason why Enoshima and Hina were fighting over you." She complimented you. You slightly blushed at the compliment and thought of something to say. "You're not so bad yourself. Y-You're really pretty..And smart."

The female could only smile of amusement and thought to herself, 'how adorable.' "How smooth of you,L/N." She teased and left the library. You just stood there, a blushing mess. You let out a soft groan and banged your head on the table.