Dating Kirumi Tojo

Summary:What's it like to date Kirumi Tojo?

1.She's a mom gf.

2.She doesn't use social media often but would turn on her notification for your account incase you post something.

-"S/O has posted on Instagram" she would be the first one to like it.

- "Princess,I saw your "tweet" about having a bad day.Are you alright,dove?

3. She texts in perfect grammar.

- "Hello,my love.What are you doing at the moment?😊"

-"May I come over and get you?😏"

-"I am very sorry for not replying sooner.😅"

4.She loves hugging you from behind.

5.She also loves it when you hug her from behind ,while she cleans or do other works.

6.She loves being the big spoon when you cuddle.It makes her feel all strong and she loves the thought of making you feel protected.

7.She doesn't really like people helping her with her work but will not decline if you're the one helping her.She appreciates it a lot and she gets to spend more time with you.

8.When cuddling,please play with her hair.She loves it.

9.She loves kissing your knuckles or your hand.But of course,your lips.

10.She would always make sure you're okay holistically.

11.She would recommend books or movies to you.

12.She would sometimes give you plushies as a gift,along with cookies.

13.On special occasions,she would give you expensive things like a necklace,ring or something like that.

14.She sometimes gives you handmade things, which you appreciate a lot.

15.She spoils you but not too much.She just wants you to know how much she appreciates you.

16.Her heart flutters whenever you remind her to take care of herself as well.But her heart burts when *you* take care of *her*

17.She really loves your kisses.Kiss her in the cheek and trust me,she loves it.

18.She also likes you sitting on her lap as you hug her.She would then cradle as you two stay like that on the couch peacefully. It's really something she looks forward whenever she comes home from work everyday.

19.You are her motivation.Knowing the fact that she could come home to you after a long day of work everyday really just makes her want to work hard even more.

20. She is very protective of you.

-If a person talks badly about you,she would politely talk to them about it and tell them to stop.

-If they lay a finger on you though,she wouldn't care about her professionalism towards them.However,she still handles it professionally at some point.

-"I ask you not to lay even a single finger on her.Please refrain from even going close to her, because I refuse to have my girlfriend get close to a disrespectful and a very disappointing person like you."

-She would secretly glare at them, making sure only the person would see it.

21.She just loves you.She's a very accepting partner and she would love you for who you are.

22.She loves recieving hand made gifts from you.She would prefer that rather than expensive things.

23.But she would love anything that you'll give her.She appreciates it a lot.

24.Really loves giving forehead kisses, especially if she's the taller one.

25.Please leave notes around the house, telling her how much you appreciate her and such.She will read it when she cleans and it will make her feel motivated as her heart flutters.