Birthday Maid (K.Tojo)

May 10,2021

The sounds the broom makes as the maid swept, that's the only thing that Kirumi could hear in the empty hallways as she was cleaning.

On the other hand, your side was quiet too.The sounds you make as you breathe heavily,the sound of your footsteps that only you could hear in the empty hallways.

You stopped running as you spotted the Ultimate Maid.

"Hi,Kirumi!" You greeted cheerful,holding on your knees,still catching your breath.

"Why,hello,Y/N." The Maid greeted back. "You seem tired.Would you like me to get you a drink?"

You immediately stood up straight, waving your hands. "No!I'm fine!I wasn't tired at all!"

Kirumi looked at you,not buying it but just decided to shrug it off.She went back to sweeping the floor and you just stared at her, remembering what you came here for.

"Kirumi~" You called out again. "Yes,Y/N?" She asked.

You smiled and asked. "Can I help you clean today?"

You came here to help Kirumi.It was her birthday and she seemed lonely.Not to mention,you haven't seen anyone greet her so far.It seemed like everybody had forgotten about it. Your heart broke a little, thinking about that,so you decided to spend time with her on her birthday.

"No,I can do this on my own.And you seem tired.Thank you anyway." The taller female politely declined.

You frowned,which Kirumi noticed. "Please?" you asked once again.

Her face softened, letting out a small sigh. "As you wish."

You grinned and she gave you a broom.The two of you swept the hallways together.The sound of the broom brushing against the floor is quite relaxing.

As you were done sweeping,Kirumi decided to mop the floor and you cleaned the windows. It was a long day of cleaning if you had to be honest.But it was all worth it.Anything for Kirumi,after all.

You were done cleaning and you felt exhausted.Kirumi,on the other hand,seemed fine.She's used to all this cleaning.She is the Ultimate Maid,after all.

Kirumi looked at you, leaning on the wall, looking exhausted.She couldn't helped but smile because of how beautiful you looked, although you looked tired.

She could look at you all day,if she had to be honest.Your beautiful eyes,your soft looking lips- And she never expected that she'd be attracted to the way your sweat rolls down your neck. But of course, it's your smile that she has always been attracted to. She finds your smile motivating and somewhat refreshing.

She seemed happier now than earlier, knowing no one seemed to care about her birthday or no one just remembered.She just shrugged it off, because she thought it was selfish to think such things like that. 'It is very childish.' She said to herself.But now, it's all okay.She's very happy now that you spent time with her and even helped her clean.

She pat your head and smiled at you. "Good work today,Y/N. Thank you for helping me."

You smiled at her. "Of course,Kirumi! Anything for you." You replied.

The taller girl raised an eyebrow and hummed. "Anything?"  She asked.

You nodded and hummed in response,as a 'yes'.

"Then how about you get some rest for me.You seem exhausted." The Maid said, cupping your cheek in concern.

You stood up straight and laughed awkwardly. "I'm not exhausted!" You denied.