Tony Stark

"What do I need to do to free Percy from hydra?" Even if I am not the fondest of him Steve is and if we lose Percy again Steve will be crushed.

"I need dragon scales, three should be good. Then I need gold. Not much of a golden ring should work. And a peach. Get me all of that and I can free Percy here."

"Shockingly I have all of that in my room. I tried this before Pallo it didn't work" Percy gets a gloomy look on his face like a puppy that had just been kicked.

"You're not the god of medicine so of course it didn't work. It has to be performed with me or by me I designed it that way."

"Ok Percy I'll go get it don't do anything stupid ok."

Apollo snaps his fingers and suddenly I'm in the tower. I quickly make my way to Percy's bag when I hear a loud crash in the living area of Percy's space. I throw the bag of things over my shoulder and make my way around the corner. When I turn the corner I come face to face with a teen that looks like death.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" I yell at the boy in front of me. His pitch black eye bore holes in my soul. "Come on boy, I asked you a question."

"You may not know me Stark but trust me I don't like you."

"Um thanks, that helps." I roll my eyes while motioning for the boy to continue his black hair hanging low over his eyes.

"Nico Di'Angelo and I'm looking for Percy Jackson he's 18 sea green eyes and messy hair. I don't know why Mrs. O'Leary came here but she did. So where's Percy Jackson!" My jaw hits the ground. This kid is looking for Percy Jackson aka Bucky Barnes the winter soldier. I try to clear the shock from my face but I know it's too late the boy saw it. "You know him where is he tell me now!"

"Kid have no fucking clue. Yes I know him but not the one you are looking for."

"What do you mean?" Nico's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He stays silent waiting and listening for what I would say next.

"I'm not sure what I can tell you with time lines and shit." The boy's eyes go wide and he looks like his brain is about to explode.

"How old is he? I mean the Percy you know?

"I think somewhere around 85 or 90 honestly I don't pay enough attention or care enough."

"HOW? Most demigods don't make it that long. Tell me now Antonio Stark."

"Um it's Anthony and we'll he is also known as James Buchanan Barnes the winter soldier."

"No?" Nico's eyes fill with disbelief. "Poor Percy the fates hate that boy."

"Hey, do you know a way to get to Olympus quickly?"

"Stark you are in luck I just so happen to be a child of Hades who can shadow travel. Where on Olympus exactly?"

"Apollo's med room."

"Of course he is." Nico facepalms and then grabs my shoulder. Before I can even react I am back in the room with Nico Percy and Apollo. Nico's eyes lock on to Percy's face as he scans every detail. "I thought you said he was 90 years old?" He whispers to me. Percy must have heard because he barks out a loud laugh.

"Um Nico" he stops and turns to me "Tony." He holds my gaze before laughing again. "You are about 9 years short. 90 pft 90 Pollo they think I'm 90" Apollo just rolls his eyes and motions for the bag. I hand it to him, keeping my eyes on Percy. "Nico he's 99 holly fuck!" Apollo is now laughing too. He kicks Nico and I out of the room after lecturing Nico about not telling anyone about this for another day.