Annabeth

To say camp was chaotic was an understatement. The search parties for Percy had just come to an end with Thalia's group being the last to return a mix of huntresses and female campers. Apollo said to me after the meeting that he would send Percy to us when the time was right but how long would that be. The camp was in complete disarray but it should all calm down now. Too soon I thought that way too soon. The conch horn blows signaling danger approaching camp. I grab my bone sword Thalia is a step behind me. When I reach the camp border I'm shocked to see the winter soldier. His silver arm glints in the sunlight. The red hydra symbol has been scrapped at and is almost entirely gone. His now short hair blows in the wind and I see his eyes. I know those eyes. A lot older eyes but I would know those eyes anywhere. "Percy is the winter soldier" my words trail off and Thalia looks at me like I grew an extra head.

"No he can't be." I motion for everyone to stop but be on guard. Then I see Steve and I get the instant confirmation I need. The winter soldiers' shoulders stiffen at the border. He hesitates. How long has it been for him? Has he not been here since before Sam and Dean? Steve looks at him, their eyes meet and they share a kiss. The winter soldier takes a long deep breath and I see sea green eyes of steel as he walks through the magical border. He stops and turns to the man on the other side.

"I Perseus Jackson grant Steve Rodgers access to camp half blood." My heart pounds at those words and I drop my sword and race to my best friend. He turns and sees me. His face breaks into a massive grin. He wraps me in a hug, his metal arm cold across my back. Pressing the small straps of my tank top to my skin. It was cold and unfamiliar but that sea breeze scent would never be disguisable and it's my best friend. He holds me as if it's been a lifetime since he's seen me while I saw him last night. Well him but from appearances he has lived about ten years since yesterday but from his eyes he looks to be anywhere from 80 to 100 years old. I pull back and ask

"What happened to you Percy? I just saw you last night you were 18. Now you look practically thirty!" He tries and fails to stifle a chuckle as well as Steve.

"I only look thirty! Those anti-aging creams really do work!" He says this with a lot of sarcasm. He looks at me and really studies my face as if those hundred year eyes are redrawing my image into his memory. "Annabeth, while you may have seen me last night, I haven't been back since 1940. It's been 80 years since I saw you." I feel my hand go to my face, my mouth forming an o shape. Steve wraps his arm around Percy's waist and rests his head on Percy's shoulder. Percy visibly relaxes at his touch. For a moment I feel a pang of jealousy but quickly push it down. Percy deserves to be happy. He has been through so much as I stand there the rest of the 7 come racing up to me only seeing the metal arm and a man not Percy. They are thoroughly confused by how he looks at me, a friendly love more parallel to sibling love than romantic. They look between Percy and I. Trying to put it together but being extremely cautious to the fact that the winter soldier is in camp. Percy whispers something in Steve's ear and he releases his relaxed hug on Percy. With a small twitch of the corner of his lip Percy says "now that's no way to greet an old friend. Shall we dance." Before any one can move Percy shakes his vest off and out spring magnificent ebony wings spread wide from his back. Steve steps back astonished at what he is seeing.

"How did I miss those last night?" Steve questions and Percy's face turns a dark shade of red.

"Part of Chaos's blessing, they can be concealed completely. I only just discovered them recently. Come at me." He says the last part is directed at the remaining seven. They charge and Percy swiftly fights them all off. He disarms all five of them quickly. He turns and winks at Steve giving him a playful look and then turns to the confused campers. "Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Piper. How are you guys it's me Percy after being blessed sent back in time being a pow captured by hydra turned into a mindless super soldier and then reuniting with the love of my life so yeah it's been 80 years for me since I was last here. But you guys, it's only been what? A week since I was here. Crazy stuff time travel. Hey Steve, if we get married you'll be married to a time traveler." Percy received stunned silence. The tension in the air was thick and could be cut with a sword. That is until Leo spoke up.

"So you're what 100 now? And hold up YOU'RE the winter soldier. How the hades did you of all people get captured?"

"I'm 99 now, yes I am technically the winter soldier and an attempt to avoid getting captured failed and left me unconscious and in enemy territory." Percy's face got dark and he rubbed his wrist. I could see the scars but didn't feel it was a good time to ask. Chiron cleared his throat and began to speak, Apollo at his side. "Welcome home dear boy I hope you are well." Percy smiles and hugs Chiron then steps back and grabs Steve's hand. They share a look and Steve nods at Percy. "I am well. Everyone I am Percy Jackson and this is my boyfriend Steve Rogers also known as Captain America."