Percy

"Everyone I am Percy Jackson and this is my boyfriend Steve Rogers also known as Captain America." a few awed gasps and many curious looks. "Wait you're gay? But you are with Annabeth?" I choke back a growl. I see Annabeth stiffen slightly too. I pinpoint the voice as Clarice. Then I hear a lot of mumbles roll through the crowd. "You're a fucking fag!" Another loud voice rings through the crowd. I let the low growl out and most people around me stepped back. I can feel my wings flick in agitation. Before I can say anything though Annabeth turns and speaks. "If you have a problem with that shove it there is nothing wrong with anyone who is gay." I feel Steve place his hand on my shoulder again and I slightly relax. I can tell everyone is wary of me and I'm trying to let it slide but it's setting me on edge. Before anyone one else can say anything Apollo speaks up. "If all camp counselors will please meet me in the big house we need to have a meeting. Now." He turns and heads to the big house and we all follow. I shrug my shoulders and feel my wings tuck snugly back on my back. I then grab Steve's hand and lead him to the big house. As we walk I can feel the campers' eyes scanning me. Steve squeezes my hand trying to reassure me. "Hey you are getting broody again you're also giving off bad air right now." Steve whispers to me. I try to loosen up but with all the eyes on me I feel completely on edge. We finally make it to the big house and I see the familiar ping pong table with cans of cheese wiz. I feel my body relax and I let out a small chuckle. Annabeth looks back at me quizzically. "What?" She asks.

"Nothing, it's just good to be home." We all find seats around the table. I look at all the familiar faces looking at me. Jason is the first to break the silence. "So Percy where have you been?"

____________________________________________

Hello yep I'm still alive I'll try and get a longer chapter out soon. Just been crazy busy. I moved to Nevada then I moved back to New Mexico graduated high school and started renting a house with a roommate. Then I had to kick said roommate out of the house and started working security and just never had time to myself. Hope you guys enjoy this short update and sorry for the year long gap.