Percy Jackson

My days have blurred into each other. I can't tell if it's been a week or a year since I was captured. What I do know is if I don't get out soon I'm asking Hades to kill me. I'm only half conscious but I hear it. The sound of guns being shot off. For the first time since being captured I feel slight hope. The harsh German words I have started to associate with my torturer yells out "Don't let him get to the godling I need him!" That shocks me awake. He must have drugged me because my mind is wide awake but my body will not respond to me. I hear everyone running when suddenly a door is flung open and in comes Steve. Not little Steve my Steve. "What the actual fuck happened to you Steve?"

"Language and I joined the army." He starts pulling my restraints off and picking me up. "Bucky can you walk?"

"Ummmmmmm maybe? I can try" he pulls my body up next to his and throws my arm over his shoulders. Slowly but surely I regain my ability to walk on my own. We start to move quickly when a man blocks our path. Steve and the mystery man share words I cannot hear. Then the dude rips the skin off his face to reveal a red skull. Honestly creepy and gross. "We are the same. We have risen above normal men and become gods we will be the ones they bow down to in the end." Geeze sounds like drama queen. Suddenly there is a large explosion the red headed dude turns and leaves with my torturer Steve runs back to me.

"Please tell me you don't got one of those too Steve."

"Not that I know of." Steve and I find a fallen poll. I walk across but the beam shifts. I barely make it across before it falls.

"Move back!"

I move hoping to every god that he won't do what I think. Of course he is Steve so he does exactly that, jumps over the gap. We run and fight until all of the soldiers that were captured are free and clear. We walk until we make it back to the US army base. People gather and watch us enter the camp.

Turning the tides of warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें