Guardian Angel

To all of you who thought that the notification would be for the Against the Odds sequel then I'm sorry 😳

Basically I've been writing loads of Kreme/driller recently and wattpad doesn't have enough of it so I thought I could plague you all with more 😎

Enjoy

Trigger warnings of: Suicide, self harm, Depression❌

The traffic was a blur of red and white lights, growling like a rumbling bear as they zoomed past at tops of 70 mph. The motorway had hit rush hour, people commuting back home from work all in a rush to get home, in a buzz to return to their boring and regimented lives. They seemed too eager to continue living, a prospect that Killer himself had never truly grasped - not for the past few years anyway.

There had been a time when he'd loved to live, woke up every morning curled up in bed with a real prospect to look forwards to, someone to roll over and stare at in the glowing light of dawn, someone that had made him feel like he was worth something. Dream had done that. He'd made waking up worth it, made getting ready for the day an easy task instead of a drag - he'd been the first person he'd ever met to truly make him enjoy life, the first person to steal his heart.

He'd thought they'd stay together forever and ever, really. It was a little fantasy that burned in his mind permanently, brushing across his mind every morning he looked over at him in the bed. But he must have done something wrong in the planning - something wrong with his wishing and hoping. Because they hadn't got his happily ever after.

Dream had died not short of a year ago. A tangled miscommunication from his enemy had resulted in bloodshed, and Dream hadn't been the one to emerge victorious. Killer had screamed his throat raw that day. He'd cried every tear his body could squeeze out and torn apart everything in the house that would fracture in his hands. Dream was supposed to stay with him forever - until his dying day. They'd- they'd planned on getting married.

Twisting the ring on his finger Killer's breath hitched as he stared out across the raging motorway, his dull pupils flickering sporadically across the speeding vehicles that payed no attention to him. And why would they? They were so fixated on living, so desperate to live to the next day that they would pay no attention to the small figure stood on the side of the busy road, eyes wide in excitement as they swayed on his feet. Once, a few months ago someone had called the police on him before he could do what he wanted.

He didn't want that to happen again, he wouldn't take his time today. Inhaling sharply Killer's mouth twitched in a grin and breathed in the cold winter air. The sky above him was rough and grey, rolling clouds clashing against each other angrily, as if heaven knew what was coming next. It looked like it might rain.

"Sorry Dream." Killer's breath was snatched away by the wind, whisked away far from him and lost to his ears. It didn't matter.

Clenching his fists sharply he stared at the traffic, waiting for a moment longer until he identified the large black pickup truck that hurtled towards him, speakers blaring a bass song which's vibrations stretched down to his feet and rippled up to his fingertips.

Grinning, he stepped forwards.

He didn't feel the truck hit him, the crunch of his bones a mere pinprick against his side. Horns blared and voices screamed, his body being flung roughly into the side ditch he'd been stood in a mere ten seconds ago. Blood bubbled to his throat and he laughed, pupils shakily staring up up at the sky where the dark clouds seemed to crack apart to show a fragment of light slicing down to bask over him.