Chocolates

Okay guys I know it's been a month but to make up for it here's 6,700 words of the smuttiest filthiest porn I've published in a long time. Fight for dominance, aphrodisiac, scratching biting begging crying choking what more could you ask for

This is almost copy and pasted from an rp I have with zyebana_yaoistka Where she controls Dream so all his actions and monologue are credit to her; I just went over and made it all flow a bit.

Because of this the writing may have a sort of back and forth roleplay-like dialogue and structure, but it truly doesn't take away from the intensity of the read.

Enjoy 😉

The chocolates sat upon the coffee table, framed by a little china plate and illuminated by the tall reading lamp that stood in the corner of the room.

Killer sat next to his partner, his silver eyes glowing yellow in the soft glow of the light. He was acting fidgety already, eyes flicking over the room, back and forth to rest on his lover. He felt giddy.

"So.." Across from him, Dream hummed. "Chocolates from Underlust. You have my attention; now explain." He already had a fair idea of what Killer was planning, he wasn't stupid. Any form of edible treat from Underlust wasn't going to be innocent.

"They're infused with aphrodisiac." Killer worded it bluntly, no messing around with explanations. Dream had always liked that about him.

"You hardly need chocolates to encourage sex with me, Killer." A smile twitched at his lips. He was intrigued, he knew Killer had some sort of alternative motive.

"Yyyes but- it's easy to get horny, ssso I saw this idea somewhereee." He picked up one of the chocolates, fingers brushing cooly over the smooth wrapping. "The idea is to eat one each, thhhen the rule is that you can't touch each other. Whoever breaks first is- Ah well, the loser."

Dream regarded him for a long moment, leant over to pick up one of the little squares and turn it over in his hands. It looked small and unimpressive, yet the labels bore hundreds of warnings and cautions. How sly of Killer to get these without him knowing. "I guess we can do that." He murmured, tugging the plastic open to break it in half. "I'm in."

He grinned, fast to unwrap his chocolate. "I don't know how fast they'll react but, yeah." He went to eat it, but reevaluated his position. He stood up and sat on the couch opposite dream. Being too close might cause temptation. Once he felt relatively safer in the more distant position, he bit into the chocolate, his eyes flicking over the packet eagerly to see if there was a relative time stamp of how long it might take to take its effect. "I know what you're thinking; there's no way I could win this, but ah, I might surprise you."

Dream didn't seem to mind where Killer sat, chewing the chocolate a little to swallow. He was casual about it. Maybe convinced it wasn't going to work on him regardless. He wasn't a normal monster after all. "I'm thinking there's no way this mortal, foolish nonsense will affect me. But what do I know? Just one way to find out." Dream grinned at him playfully.

Killer couldn't help but match the other, cheeks pink. Ah no, the chocolate couldn't act that fast? Surely not. But oh the way his teeth shone with that grin had his bones itching.

Dream leaned into the couch to turn the TV on, the news channel playing, leg crossed over the other one as he hummed. Maybe he planned to look unbothered, to act as if he felt no temptation while he watched Killer squirm. He spared him a look. He did look fuckable in the end. But that wasn't the chocolates talking, that was just Killer.

Killer keep a close eye on him for a while, but then his attention turned to the tv. He couldn't entice himself, that would only end badly. He needed to control himself .yes, he could do that. He tried his best to focus on the tv; but ah he could sense Dream's gaze. And just the simple knowledge that the other was watching him made his body feel funny. He wanted to be touched. Not necessarily sexually, but his bones craved to feel the other's fingers on them