Fading (Guardian Angel)

I didn't realise the song I put at the bottom makes it play when you read the chapter, just turn your volume off if you don't want it 😭

Wow enjoy guys lots wanted an update of this oneshot 😍😍😍

Sorry if you can't read the glitched text I'll comment with it what it says in case you can't understand 😭😍

"Ẏ̸̮̤̤̤͛̊̀͊͝o̷̭̣̰̰̫͐͂̔ủ̵̡̧̹͎̐̀̏̽̉ ̶̛͈̫͔͉s̶̛͇̯̖͇͋p̴̨̞̂͜e̶̟̜͙͉͒̍̌̑ǹ̴͓̗̹̹̬̓̊̀͊̚ḑ̵̘̲̹͚̭͌́̀̿͘ ̸͍̂̀̐̕͝t̴͎͖͕͕̆̃̓̔͑̈́͜ỏ̴̧̙̜͈̟̀̅̕ỏ̴̖ ̶̘̍m̸̦̰̣͔̙̊͊̽͗̀͂ú̵̬̖̈̇ć̸̣͊́̈́ḧ̶̯̥̗́̍̍̾̀͝ ̷̨͓̀̉̌̚ẗ̷̼̤́̓̑̈́̿̚ĩ̸͓̿m̴̫͈̙̟̈́͑̾͝é̷̬̊̕͝͝ ̶̺̰͉̺̭̼̄͗͑͛w̶̨̨͖͜͠a̷̡̡͉͚͓̽͜t̶̛͈̭̆͒́́c̸̜̬͆̋̏͊͋͜h̴̢͖̰̒͒͒i̷̠̭̤̊̔͜n̷̩̰̳͇̺̲̅̀͆̒g̷̝͔̜͎̞̠̀͌̌ ̶̢͈͔͍̏h̸̺̗̑į̶͉͗m̴̜͒͜."

"I'm his guardian."

"̶͍͈͒͆̍Y̶̧̿e̵͓͉̻̯̐̑̃̎ţ̷̦̱͍̝͎̥̈́̈́ ̶̢̡̦̭̟̤̯̍́y̸̡̭͛͑o̶͈̮̓̃̇́̔͘͘͝ŭ̶̹̘̈̈́̊̀͘'̸̯̰̈̑̉͛͑v̶̛̖̫͚̪̖̱͇̔̓ę̸̡̛̟̹̙̝̲́́̊̈́̉̀ ̵͇͖͛̈͝b̵̮̒̽͘͝ě̵̞̠͙̑͑c̸̱̹̃o̵̱͒͐̾̀̓́m̷̤̗̳̓̆̀̏̔̕e̴̥̲̪̓̔̀ ̶̬̖͇͖͎̎̓͐̈̚͝͝ͅḩ̶͇̹̔̇̈̿̈́̔̔ḯ̵͖̹͕̞̩̹̉͋͗s̴̱͎̰̦̖̃̃ ̶̝̍͑ͅp̶͈͙̠͈̠̠̥̅̽̀ȩ̴̖̘͔͔̳̝͎́r̸̡̨̯̭͈̰̦̻̂̊̕s̵̰̥͉̬͉̳̔ͅͅơ̶͈̟͓͎̼̦̊̿̋̃n̵̳̱͌ả̷̛͕̯̱͖̤̒͗̈́̈̉̅ͅl̸̪͊͋͋̓́ ̵̘͕͎͙̪̟̯̎͆́̂͊͗̆̕͜s̷̢̮͙̝͇͛̑͐͌̕e̷̢̳͎͇̲͕͕̅͜r̵̹̯̗̬̲̎̈̓v̵̪͎͙̣̼͕̦̔́̈́̚i̸̞̲͓͒̐́c̶̭̗͖̳͔̲̏͑̌̐͌̑͝e̶̬͚̺͎̪͈͒ ̵̢̢̛̦͙̬̼̯̗̚d̴͇̞̭̼́͜o̷̖̥̺͙̠̦͕͒g̶̠̥̜̻̈́͐̿̋̿̔̋."

Dream's spine prickled, golden pupils sliding over to the Throne that hovered beside him. At least eighteen eyes stared back at him, their blinks out of sync in such a sickening way that he had to look back. "I don't see why you should have an issue with my job. Go do yours."

The Throne turned, it's ephemeral body twisting in a collidoscope of rings and wings. He hated them, they were so judging, as if being in connection with God he'd given them the right to see themselves as above everyone. They were original settlers, crafted by God to aid their duties. They weren't like Dream; once mortal. No, they'd never had to sink so low. And Dream was new here, a lowly guardian angel. No one listened to his type, ever. He had one simple job, and that was to be a guardian over his assigned mortal. Killer.

"Ÿ̸̨͇̩͕̦̺͈̥̓̽͒̑͑͂̄͒͘̕͝͝͝o̵̢̘̮̗̗̪͓͎̩̩̯̦͗͜͜ͅü̴̙̦̙̝̻̜͍͔̱̺͕̱̮̥͕̹͊̇̊̂̓͒͌͠ͅ ̶͉̘̼̞̬̝̟̘̟̘̥̦̓̑̓̿͂́̄͋̾̆̑̒̚̕ͅͅŝ̴͕͉̳͇̙̗̬͓͚̤̹̟̰̅̐̈́̎̾̅͝͝ͅh̶̺̙̝̖͉̃̀̈́̑̉̓̕͠͝ọ̵̧̡̳̹̻͍̖̦͓̄́͗͂̈́̾̐͋̈̎̐u̴̢̨͇͔̘̼͇̺̬͍͕̫̓͗͌́͌͜͜l̷̦͋d̴̢̢̥̭̼̘̖͗̀͒́̀̃͐͗̅̋̇̎͗̕ ̴̢̧̢̛̤̰̩̦̌͛̋̓̉̽͐̓̕l̵̢̙̻̼͍͓̦͊̋̽͐͜ͅe̵̥̪̹̗̬̩͕͕̦̪͖̘̥̳̅̌̈́̑̓̋͛͂̑̓̄͌͝͝t̷̡͈̤͖͇̝̽̽́̕͜ ̸̥͖̯̝̦̬͆̽̋̕ͅͅḩ̷̧͖͍̬̤͍̖̭͉͗͋̏̆̓̑̏͠ĩ̸̡͚͚̯̪̠̕m̷̟̻̀̑̀̿̍̏́͠͠͝ ̵̙̫̠̥̙̫̫̖̑̏̽̒̿ḑ̵̖͔̯̩̺̟͈̤̈́̇͜i̶͚͛̿̅̈̌͒͛̾̓̓̇̈͒̌̒͝ế̴̢̘̳͉̦̲̻̖̜̹́͆̃."

Dream let the words echo into the void of his skull, fingers digging into the palms of his hands. He didn't turn, keeping his gaze fixed on what lay beneath him. Ignoring angels of superiority wasn't advised or clever, but he'd received the same comments for the past month. Blocking it out was getting easier this time.

"S̸̠̄̈́ͅǫ̶̖͖̠̙̙̦͔̰̬̫͙̹̑̎͛̋̈́̓͒̿̈́̎͛͐̽m̶͈͑e̷̯̥̰͈̩̭͔͛̓̔̄̽ ̶̢̘͊̄͊̍̓́̌̊͝m̶͇͕̼̻̠͕̓̓̋̊͂́̎̆̏̈́͝͝ͅo̷̧̲̺͔̱͍͓̬̜̤̗̦̳̓͂̾͊́̌̈́̕͠͝͠ͅṛ̸̡̡̲͉͕̤̲̣̩̦̮̈́̈́͑̉̌̍͘͠ͅẗ̸̢̢̛̪̻͚̺̫̍̈́̈͑̎̔͛̋͌̓ͅă̶̭̳̳̜̤͈̗͝l̴̨̛̞̘̼͑̓̉͑͐̌̆̇̅̄̚͘s̵̞͉̭̙̀͊̇̀̽̋̊̈́͑̔̍̕̚̚ ̴̠̞̭͙̹͖̎͋͗͋͘͜͝s̴̢̨͚̩̗͔̭̤̠̭͎͎̙̘͂͒̇̃̿̈́͂̓̂͌͘i̵̧̻̘̦̤̟̖̳̝̦͉̣̙̹̿̃̇͛͊̒͆̑̈́̔̕͘̕m̵̛̭̹̼̂͛̌̾̇̏͒̄̋͋͌̓͝p̷̧̳̘͙̱̻̔́l̷͍̗͊̅̃͝͝͠y̵̧̡͔͚̖͚̪̳̟̒̌̉̒͠ ̶̧̡̟̻͇͈̺̠̱̥̥̝̫̑̾̍̈͛̑̍͒̓͗̑̽̆̓p̶̨̺̠̙͓̦̬̦̣̪̝͉̣̭̐̐̄̆̌͛͊̈́̊̃̀̈́̏̅͝a̵̼̺͚̰̥̗̖̿̃̊̒̈́͛̉͝ş̵̤̺̯̙̞̮̜͕̗̱̈̋̾͋̿͒̌͋͆s̶̜̮̭̘̥̟̱̟̓̂̆̒̐͑̇̃̂̃͗́͘͝ ̴̨̡͙̤̜̹́̇̈́̍̉͂͋̔̕͘̚͝͠t̵̡͖̬̱̳̬̞̼̗̺̖̞͎̯͋̔̌̄̐͐́͠ͅh̶̪͓̞̋̍̅͗̀ě̶̡̛̠̰̹̱̗̼͛̈͊̑̓͌͊͐̿̀͊͘i̸͙͓̤̮͍̘̩̠̱̦̳͐̈͊͂̾̆̈́̈́͌̑̔͛̿͠ͅͅṛ̸̢̙̘͎̞̳͓̣̞̭͕̝͌̄̔́̔͠͠͝ ̵̡̧̝͎̙͓̺͍̼̘͔̾̾̽ś̷̡̧̛̼̯̫̥̥̜̗̻͇͖̰̙̉̃͊̌̆͜͝ĕ̵̼̩͈̬̼̬̗̺͚̠̻͙̩͊͊͋̍͆͒́̌̽́l̶̜̝̪̠̱͗̋̏͌̇̍͒̏͌̒̄͆͘ͅl̴̮̬̜͔̣̐͋̏̈́͊̿͆̊͠ ̴̛̼͍̱̹̩̲̭̻̻͈̟͛̂̓̊̄̍͛͝b̷̨̙̀̒̓̕ÿ̷̨̙͖̠̻̫͔́ ̶̢̢̫̱̫̼̟̬̲̍̿̈́͛̇̐̅͝d̸̝̘̮͗̅͘ͅa̷̢̛͓͕͔̜̗̪̞͇̜̻̳̻͕̎̍͗͊͑͗͆̂͘͘͝t̸̛̲͈̦̜́̀͆͒̏͆̅̍̆͌͠e̴̪̮̳͕̐̈́̈̃̐́́̈́͝͝͝ ̷̧̫͚̗̦̖̱̖̠͚͕͎̋̽͌́̍ͅ."