One night Only

I've really been in a top dream mood and I'll blame zyebana_yaoistka  🥴🥴

Anyways, enjoy

Smut

"What the hell do you want from me?" It was a sharp hiss, burning steel dipped into cold water to smoke and fester.

"Don't play dumb, angel, I'm sure you've already figured it out." His voice was smooth as velvet, that pointed tongue flicking purposefully with the patronising nickname.

Dream's mouth twisted into a scowl and he readjusted his grip on his staff, fingers curling around and gripping it tight as if it were the intruder's throat. They were too close for him to use his bow - they knew that. "Go back to your league, Killer."

The twisted skeleton grinned, the whites of his teeth gleaming in the bleeding dusk. He took a step closer and Dream did too, the pointed staff pressing harshly against the curve of his sternum and staying there, an effective barrier to keep him back. "I've come unarmed, Dream - I'm not about to stab you; that's not why I'm here."

Dream couldn't miss the way those grey pupils flicked up and down him as if he were a meal, the sinful dart of his tongue across his lips, the twitch of his fingers. "Get out."

"You're always so quick to turn me down." His expression morphed to somewhat close to a pout, fingers reaching up to grip onto his staff and push it aside. But Dream wasn't exactly planning on giving him that chance, instead shoving it further against his chest and stepping forwards continuously until Killer was forced to stumble into the wall, spine grinding against the cold surface.

"Tell me why you're here, before I smash your skull in and mail the fragments back to Nightmare." It was hardly a joke.

Killer's eyes went wide only for a moment before his infuriatingly confident grin came back and he inhaled sharply, as if having been planning these next words since the very moment he'd left his own home to come pester Dream.

"I want you to fuck me."

He blinked. "Excuse me?"

Scoffing sharply the smaller gripped at the staff, pushing it aside. "Oh don't act stupid with me now, Dream. You heard me and you know exactly what I mean. I want you to break me; shove me up against the wall until my bones are scraped raw; rail me until I scream; fuck my throat so hard my neck snaps."

The words felt echoey in his mind, fleeting past and jumbling messily in an impossible attempt to class them as coherent. Killer wanted him - wanted him. Why? He wasn't too bothered with keeping to his personal image, never aiming to earn other people's admiration. That time was far behind him. But killer of all people?

His mind wandered without his permission, drifting back to all the fights they'd had - every time their two groups clashed he'd always find himself up against Killer - each and every time. He'd never thought much of it at all, and why would he? Killer was a good opponent, he could admit that. A few times the boy had even managed to leave his bones chipped or scratched up with those dangerous knives. Never before had he considered that coincidence to be motivated, let alone sexually motivated. The idea was absurd.

But then certain instances sprung to mind - the time when the two of them had fought in the snow, stumbled and fell with the vixen on top of himself with an arrow embedded deep in his shoulder. He remembered Killer had nicked him with his blade, blood running down his cheek and dripping onto the scuffed snow. They'd each had equal chance to kill - though killer perhaps more now that he recalled the knife digging into his throat. He could have slit it in a smooth notion, provided a great win to his team before fleeing into the trees. But he hadn't, instead carrying out the sickening action of licking the blood from his cheek and winking before leaving him stunned in the snow with a snapped rib.