Five Nights Only

Wow I haven't updated this series in a while? 🤨

Anyways, I know I start nearly every shot with the same dual speech dynamic but shush it's my comfort style 😡

sloppy sweaty scandalous sinful smut

"Killer."

"G-god- you're just the voice I wanted to hear-"

"Why are you calling me at 2am?" Dream's voice sounded cold as always, yet with a certain edge to it. The sultry husk of a tired throat, a scratchy quality to the words he rasped. It was just what he needed.

"I uh, couldn't sleep." His body shifted on the sheets, toes curling and spine tipping in a gentle arch. His eyes focused on the ceiling, breath slow pants. He tried to make it as subtle as possible. The room was dark, the curtains drawn. He should have been asleep hours ago, and he'd tried, but the ache wouldn't go away.

"You called me at two in the morning.. to tell me you can't sleep?" Oh the growl in his voice nearly had him whimper, his eyes squeezed tightly shut for a moment before fluttering open to look down, cheeks burning in shame.

"N-not just that.."

His cock was hard, burning an angry red in his fist. Precum dribbled from the tip, easily smeared by the pad of his thumb. He felt pathetic, a whore. But he couldn't help it. Sneaking out from Nightmare's watchful eye would be impossible tonight, yet his body didn't seem to care. He needed Dream. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't relieve himself. Every method, every thought in his head, he couldn't get the relief he craved. It was starting to drive him mad. It was his voice. His voice. That's what he needed.

"Then what?"

The snap of his voice sent a spark through him, his hips bucking up into his fist sharply. The way he spoke so carelessly, with such a grating twist caused shameful curls in his gut, cock twitching.

"J-just- just keep ttalking- g-god please keep talking- a-anything- absolutely anything-" His fingers squeezed, pumping to reach the pace of his shuddering hips. He had planned on attempting to be subtle, but he was sure the breathy moan that spilled from his lips shattered any hope of that. There was a sudden pause on the other side of the line.

"Killer.." His words were slow and Killer swore he could hear the other's mind clicking in thought. "What are you doing?"

"NnOthing-" He cursed, fingers working to relieve him without success. Even now, with Dream in his ear it wasn't enough, his relief still felt miles away. As if his prize were at the top of a mountain, and he'd only just made base camp. "N-nothing that's working anyway."

"Are you.. getting off right now?"

It was a sharp cut into reality, an accusing hiss that sent his mind spinning. He desperately tried to fuck into his fist with no success. "N-no-" He couldn't be less believable if he tried.

"Are you fucking serious? Damn whore, if you don't tell me the truth I'm hanging up."

"WwwaAit-" He cursed sharply, both hands gripping the phone now, disregarding the stickiness. "D-don't hang up please I- I just- I've been trying for hours- I need- nnneed your voice- please-"

Silence echoed on the other side of the line and for a moment Killer feared that the other had already hung up. But the line remained active, a chuckle breaking the silence. It sent delicious tremors through his body, back arched.  "Alright Killer, I'll partake in your filthy game. On the condition that you listen to everything  I say."