Chapter 4- Victory

Chapter 4- Victory

I have to admit, the library is a very weird place to have sex. I’m just glad that Madam Pince didn’t hear anything. Although neither of us made a sound so that probably helped. Smiling, I start to re-button my shirt. Hermione got out of here a while ago. If I had to guess, I’d say she was ashamed at having had sex in the library. Smirking, I tie my tie and head to the Great Hall. It’s still breakfast time, so Pansy should be there.

I quickly make my way out of the library. As I make my way to the Great Hall, I see Pansy looking at me dumbstruck. She closes her mouth and shakes her head at me. Smirking, I walk up to her and throw my arm around her petite shoulders. Pansy looks up at me in disbelief.

“I win.” I whisper.

“I can’t believe it. That was fast.” Pansy says shaking her head.

“Never underestimate me.”

I wink at her and walk towards the Slytherin common room. Honestly, I don’t feel like going to my classes. Smiling, I enter the common room and flop onto the couch. Now that I’ve won the bet, I don’t have to worry about those silly thoughts about Granger. No more terrifying thoughts to make me think that I might actually be falling for a mudblood. Nope. Today victory is mine in more ways than one. Smirking, I think about what to do next.

I close my eyes but quickly jump up as someone comes barging in. Pansy looks at me and she looks nervous. I’m instantly on alert. Nothing makes Pansy nervous. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the common room. When I see the large group of people, I instantly sprint ahead of her. Everyone’s looking up. My eyes follow there stares and I see Granger sitting on the railing of the astronomy tower.

“You have to do something!” Pansy whispers to me.

“What do you expect me to do?!” I ask her.

“You’re the one that slept with her. Fix it!”

“How do you expect me to do that?”

“I don’t know! Just do it before she jumps!”

I look up and shake my head. With one last look, I start running towards the astronomy tower.  I know what I have to do and my heart is telling me that I’m doing that right thing even if it’ll destroy every last shred of reputation I have. I can’t deny it any longer. I Emmett Allen Malfoy am madly in love with Hermione Jean Granger and now I’m the only one that can save her.