If they were mad at you

Tord-

So- Imagine this: Him just glaring at you with a death stare all day.

Once Tord sat next to you and showed his phone contacts. Your name was originally Herlig💕 (Herlig means Lovely) and he changed it infront of you to Y/N.
Whenever he's mad he usually just glares and ignores you, but if he's extremely angry then he won't hesitate to yell. Well, unless you have a trauma/fear of yelling then Tord will just yell abit.

After he's done being mad then he'll start to warm up and then all of a sudden be himself again. Honestly..It's quite scary of his mood swings-

Tom-

Tom takes anger abit more extremely since..ya know- he's Tom.
He will most likely make comments about you either doing something dumb or having something dumb.
Tom isn't someone who takes anger well so he will probably be drunk alot.

Afterwards of being mad he'll worry of either hurting you or making you feel bad. So, he gives kisses and hugs.

Edd-

I- is he ever really mad?
I mean-

If he's ever mad then Edd will take a break and leave the house for abit doing activities.
Like so:
Going to a amusement park
Drinking Cola
Etc
Etc.

Afterwards he'll give some love to you

;)

Matt-

He's probably the most dramatic one out of the four. So for example, if you give Ringo or someone else more love than him he will be angry and basically beg for some attention.

*Fake crying* "Y/NNNN...Gimme some luv too or else you'll be mean.." meanwhile he's crawling over you and laying ontop of you so all you see is a 'crying' Matt.

Yeahhh..He doesn't stay mad for long.