Married

The moment we were waiting for-

Drumroll

Late night writing :D

Also sorry for late postings.

Tord-

Obviously not the best Married couple in the long run, but it still is a good relationship you just don't see each other very much. Tord is often busy with things. Ya' know the usual, Wars, leadership, army, etc. Usual. He still makes sure to have you okay and well obviously. The wedding is small or depending on what your okay with. Tord invited some friends and obviously the duo, Paul and Pat. He would make sure you have a nice outfit. Onto the next category, children. He doesn't mind having a little one or two around, but not that many children.

Tom-

Nervous Wreck

on the Wedding Day
on the Honeymoon
afterwards of everything.

To be honest, no one in the world is a perfect married person. Obviously no cheating or dumb things, but he still acts like he usually does. Alcohol being loved for example. The wedding would mostly be your choice, but he decided mostly everything. Then, kids is a hard decision for him. He doesn't really know if he wants kids or not or the amount. He just knows that he will do his best with parenting since- Father pineapple flashbacks.

Edd-
Good hubby.
He still treats you how he did when you were dating. Now, the wedding. A lot of choices yours ya da ya da. Edd chose decor and the overall vibe (I'm gonna tell you right now- I have no clue how weddings work.) Kids are a easy conversation for him. He doesn't mind the amount and doesn't mind the genders. The green man just wants kids.

Matt-

It's one of those marriages where you think it came from a dream. Obviously It's not always the best, but it has more than average happiness. He makes sure you and himself feel loved. Weddings however, he would like for both of you to make decisions so both of you are happy on the special day. Matt gets to surprise you with the flowers and whatnot (Choosing your favorites of course). Then obviously mirrors all around. Now kids, he doesn't mind how much. I feel like Matt would be that one dad with so many kids in mind and even makes names when he's younger.

Also I am going to be making a new book for Security Breach so go check that out if you want :D