When he gets Jealous *ED*

Don't expect much change because I only changed a line or so.

Tord-
He will be behind you glaring at the person you're talking to. If the person doesn't get uncomfortable then he will move onto plan B, which is kissing you all over and holding your waist close to him.

If they still don't leave then he will just say "Piss off." So after the person leaves you will have to give him attention.

Tom-
He isn't the easiest to get jealous.
You will probably be with one of your friends and he won't like you giving someone else attention and him none. Tom will probably stay away from you and cross his arms thinking it's a game of ignoring eachother.

So you will join in on this 'game' but you already know he can't last that long without you. So he will just immediately hug you or go to you wanting you to be with him.

Edd-
You will be with Ringo for most of the day and kiss Ringo on the head and Edd will be on the couch wishing that was him and he will be abit jealous of course.

Once you leave he will go up to Ringo and ask "What is your deceitful plan?" You will come back to him just glaring while talking to Ringo and Ringo will just reply with meows.

Yall cuddled after.

Matt-
You hadn't complimented his appearance what so ever in a week so he wouldn't take it too well. He would start to question his beauty and ask you questions like "Hey am I pretty?" Or "Hey am I dressing up well?".

He will also start dressing up fashionably and you will just eventually have to compliment him every minute you get.