When you steal their clothes*ED*

Tord-

It was a normal day for Tord. He was going to wear his favorite shirt to go shopping for food. Tord got up and went to his closet, but noticed it was gone.

Using his detective skills he found you in his clothes.

He saw you obviously, but left you to be comfortable. Tord didn't mind. At night he would come in where your sleeping and wear one of your shirts or pajamas and sleep next to you.

Tom-

Tom noticed that one of his jackets were gone and went to ask you. He saw you quickly put something away and saw blue. "Y/N your not very good at hiding things. Give me my hoodie back." You looked at him with the Puppy eyes. Tom just couldn't resist that and let you wear it. You two went shopping and he asked for alot of things since his things were in his hoodie.

Edd-

He would honestly just give you his clothing anytime. You cold? Jacket. You sad? Jacket (and hugs). You drowning? (Life) Jacket. Literally anytime sweetie.

(To make this longer)
"Y/N you look cold." You looked at him "I'm not." He still gave you his hoodie and it had food in it so you took your chance and ate it.

Matt-

He would let you steal his clothes sometimes, but if it was a clothing Matt needed to look Fabulous then you better give it to him or else he will be a sad mirror boi. Matt would hug you and whine alittle.