When you annoy them *ED*

Tord-

You'd think that booping him over and over and over was funny until he grabbed your wrist and put it down.
.
.
.
.
You booped him with your other hand-
.
.
.
.
.
He's chasing you now- he isn't going to kill you but . . .

Oh he's getting a gun out

Tom-

Currently Tom was driving the car and you two were stuck in traffic so he was already annoyed, but when you started to change radio stations from songs to podcasts all the way through to cults. So when you changed it for the millionth time he grabbed your wrist and just held your hand.

"Why are you holding my hand Tom?" He just looked out of the window "I'm pissed and I don't have smirnoff since I'm driving so your now my peace maker."

You both had the radio off the whole ride.

Edd-

It was a hot day so the only drink that was available at the time was Cola. Since you were burning and basically dying you had no choice.

You drank the Cola.

"Hey Y/N! Can I-..Are you drinking most of the Cola?.."

You just looked over and sipped the Cola. "Um..Yes?"
He got annoyed but still was loving you.

Matt-

You had accidentally lost his mirror. His FAVORITE mirror sadly.
Matt had a bad mood afterwards and wouldn't let you touch him or his mirrors while saying "NO! Leave my mirrors alone! They did nothing to you."

You just had to hug him in order for him to give in and hug you back. You also had a funeral for the mirror.

Rest In Peace mirror 💞