When you have a fight *ED*

Tord-
Currently you and Tord were yelling at each other or more like Tord was yelling at you. You had enough and revealed your feelings. "I SAW THE TEXT MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU AND THAT GIRL! I-I saw everything." Tord just looked at you in disbelief. "Kjære, kjære jeg-" "JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE! I SAW THE FLIRTING," at this point you were tearing up abit "I'm going to (friends name)'s house." You began to get some clothing and pack things. "Y/N! Come on." You just left.

Tom-

He had been drinking Smirnoff way too often to the point it kind of scared you. You tried to ask him to stop drinking for the night but Tom just drank it down each time. "Tom! That's your fifth bottle this night!" He looked over, drunk. "Hic. . .Sooo?" "It's bad for your health!" You grabbed the bottle he was holding and put it away. "H-Hey!" He got up and stumbled while getting the bottle back. "No Tom!" You dragged him backwards before he could get it, but he turned around and shouted nonsense at you. You two continued to fight and all until he slapped you harshly. You held the mark on your cheek and stared at him in disbelief. "Y/N I.." you walked off and grabbed your things to go stay somewhere else. You couldn't stay safe there anymore.

Edd-
"Y/N." You looked over at him from the couch and tilted your head. "Sup'." "I heard you last night fighting with some one on the phone I'm guessing. Who was it?" You raised your eyebrows and replied with "No one Edd."

"No one!? Y/N!" He shouted which made you flinch abit since he never shouted at you. "I mean it! No one!" You shouted back, "Bullsh¡t! Who was it!?" He never cursed either. "No one! Leave me alone Edd!" He didn't reply this time. You two had silence and didn't look at each other.

Matt-
He had been looking at himself ALL of three days. Matt barely paid any attention to you. You had gotten abit sick of this game he was playing. "Matt dear?" Matt looked over at you a bit confused. "Yes Y/N?" At least he remembered your name.. "Do you want to go to the carnival together?" Matt looked happy "Can I bring my mirror?" You had a expression that obviously had anger on it and just replied with a "No I'm sorry."

"Oh.. Then I don't want to go." You pinched the bridge of your nose and tried again. "I heard they have a new ride!" Matt didn't look over. "God damnit Matt! You never pay attention to me anymore.." He just looked annoyed "Well this beautiful face isn't going to help itself now is it?" Matt clearly stood his stand and replied with sass. "Well then..I guess your beautiful face isn't going to help this relationship now is it?" You opened the door and left just going somewhere for afew hours. Matt then had a stern face not really sure of what happened but not liking it.