notorious

I walked with Shawn and Cory in searches of Eric for a ride home. "Ah, Eric yes. That feels so good." I heard a girl call out.

I shared a look with the boys before we ran to the door. "Okay, we found my brother." Cory giggled before opening the door. Though was just standing behind the girl rubbing her shoulders. "Oh."

"This personality profile of our new principal is superlative." The girl said proudly. "Well the man lives next door, glad I could help."

"Yes. You give a wonderful neck massage." She told him. "You know Molly, I'm more than just a pair of strong hands." Eric said. "Of course you are my little cabana boy." She cooed.

She paused her typing. "Well, fini." She cheered. "No, no, it's Feeny." Eric told her. "Fini is french for finished." She said unimpressed. "Neighbors to the north."

I decided to walk in with a big smile. "Hello."

Eric whipped his head around to her. "Not now, I'm working." He snapped.

"You said you'd drive us home." I said jumping up onto one of the tables. "Ask your brother." Eric pleaded. "Already went home with a girl." I shrugged.

He sighed. Cory set the rat cage beside me making the girl scream. "Hey babe, your wiggin' out the rats." Shawn said.

"Rats?" She asked.

"We're studying natural selection." I said laughing at the girl's dramatics. "Yeah, we're gonna see of rats know the difference between 'natural cheddar' and 'I can't believe it's not cheese'." Cory added.

"Yep, our D-plus rests on little fury Mandy, Shawn, and Cory." Shawn said. "No, I'm getting you guys your first A." I countered.

"You named them after yourselves?" Eric chuckled. "Yep. Shawn's chewing the lock, Mandy's giving him a boost, and I'm the one with the skin disease." Cory explained.

The girl scoffed. "Keep those vermin away from tomorrow's edition of the school paper."

"Yeah let's go all six of you rats." Eric said. "Uh all four." I said looking at the cage. "Shawn and Mandy broke out."

They soon went to search as the girl started screaming again. "Got them." I said grabbing the pair. I shared a look with Eric before holding them up to the girl. "Give 'em a little kiss." She shrieked running out.

"Gee, thanks Mands. Finally get a brainy girl into me and you mess it up." He whined trying to push open the door. "It's pull sweetheart." I said sarcastically.

Eric sent me a look before he pulled open the door. "Thanks." He mumbled.

I laid back down on the table with my eyes shut as Shawn and Cory messed with newspaper to tired to help. Mom had this guy, Ben, over again last night and just my luck, he came to my room before he left.

"Can we go?" I whined. "C'mon you'e been off all day, have some fun." Shawn begged.

I sighed shuffling over to the computer. I changed the L to a W, causing the boys to laugh. "New principal is Weeny? Can you imagine 2,000 students reading this." Cory said.

"Power ultimate power." Shawn grinned. "We would never- would we?" Cory asked. "We'd be notorious, we'd be legends." Shawn continued.

"We? I did it." I countered. "Whatever." Shawn shrugged. "Think, what are we now?" He said to Cory. "Lowly ninth grade sewer scum who name rats after ourselves to feel important."

"And how do we feel about that?" I asked him. "Better than the guys with no rats." He smiled. "Would you rather be special or us?"

Cory sighed and changed it back to an F. "Let's go." I shared a look with Shawn after Cory left. "Do it." He grinned and switched it back to a W before running out of the office with me.