sister theresa

I was putting by books into my locker as I heard Shawn and Cory coming up behind me. "Shit." I muttered as one of them fell out.

Before I could grab Cory ran up behind me and placed it into my locker. "Thanks Cor." I said confused. "Anytime." He smiled. "Feel welcome to tel my mom."

"That explains it." I chuckled. "Your mom told you try being nice didn't she?" 

"Yep." He said shortly when he caught Eric walking past. "Now watch as I shift into turbo polite." He said chasing after his brother. 

I shared a look with Shawn. "This is weird." I told him. "Trust me babe, I know." He agreed wrapping an arm around my waist. I blushed.

He leaned down and gave me a short kiss before Cory came back over to us. "That girl wrote seven numbers on my hand."

"What could that possibly mean?" He asked. "It means call her." I told him. "Mandy how can I call her when I don't have her-" He started but stopped when I pinted at the number.

"Oh!" He cheered with a grin.

___________

Cory wouldn't stop talking about Theresa as we waited for class to start. "You know last night TK and I talked on the phone for like two hours." I smiled.

"It beats my previous time with a girl by like two hours. She even asked me to the movies this Friday." He told us.

I spared a look to Topanga who looked slightly upset. She was the one who decided not go out with Cory to save their friendship, but she still liked him.

"She asked you out?" Shawn asked shocked. "Yep, and I just might let her take me." He responded with a giggle. 

I smiled shaking my head at him. Shawn raised a brow at Cory. "Hey." We all turned our heads to see Theresa in the doorway. 

"Hey back." Mr. Turner answered confused. "Ah, there he is. There's my guy." She grinned looking at Cory. 

Mr. Turner sighed. "Its funny, I got this thing here called homeroom-" He started. "Yeah this note covers it." She handed him a paper. 

"TK what are you doing in my homeroom?" Cory asked her. "Our homeroom now sweetie."

"Okay, Theresa. Welcome aboard." Mr. Turner said after reading the note. "Is it okay to sit two to a desk?" She asked him, looking at Cory. "I'm thinking no."

She smirked. "For a five spot?"

He scoffed pointing to the empty seat in front of me.  She sighed dropping her bag. "Oh, hey Mandy." She smiled when she saw me. "Hey T."

_________

"You know TK?" Cory asked me when I got to school. "Yeah she lives in my trailer park, we used to be close." I told him.

"Good, so you can tell me, has she always been this crazy?" He exclaimed pointing to the lockers. They was spray painted, 'TK loves CM'.

I chuckled. "Cor its not a big deal, she's just making sure everyone knows your together."

"Don't you think this is a little extreme though?" He asked. "Its a trailer park hing Cor, girls need to be very protective of their guys." I explained. 

He groaned as she came over. "Like my artwork fuzzy?" She asked, rubbing his head

I let out a small snort. "See you guys later." 

__________

"She was really upset, maybe I should go apologize." Cory told Shawn in class. "No, no, this politeness thing is pulling you down man. Til this blows over, go rude."