Disagreement on children

Hey y'all I'm back, and These are going to be long because I feel like y'all deserve it for being patient with me

Chan:
"Why didn't you tell me that you don't want kids?" Chan asks as you two walked through the door of your shared home. You had just had a dinner with the members of stray kids, and Jisung asked you two if you were gonna have kids soon.
"We just never talked about kids so I assumed you didn't either" you say.
"Obviously I want kids, I've always said I wanted at least 3" He said raising his voice a bit
"Well you never said it to me" you say back with a hint of attitude.
"I can't believe you never told me" he said raising his voice a bit more.
"You never brought it up, I can't read your mind Chris, you have to tell me stuff" you say doing the same "can we talk about this tomorrow? it's late and I'm tired"
"Fine" he says, then mumbled "we can talk about our relationship tomorrow too"
"Are you actually threatening our marriage over a disagreement about children?" You questioned him
"Yes, y/n, I am" Chris says "I love you but I want kids and you don't, so obviously something is wrong"
"If you truly think there's something wrong with us because we can't agree on something, then here, take this back" you say as you remove your wedding ring and throw it at him before you quickly walk to your room and lock the door.
Chan quickly realizes what he said and rests his face in his hands as he plops in the sofa, regretting everything that came out of his mouth. He decides to give you your space and sleep in the guest room he had hoped to turn into a nursery.

 He decides to give you your space and sleep in the guest room he had hoped to turn into a nursery

Minho:
"I don't get why you're so mad at me" Minho says as you are getting ready for bed.
"Because you blatantly told both of our parents that they weren't going to have grandchildren from us" you say back
"You know my stance on having kids, I don't see why you're making a big deal out of this."
"Because both our parents want us to have kids, and you're an only child so you're the only way your parents can become grandparents" you say back
"Since when has anything in our relationship been decided by them? Never have we ever consulted in them to make such drastic decisions" he brings up "if neither of us want kids then we aren't having any, it's as simple as that, and I just told them how it is"
"But I do want kids Minho" you scream
"Since when" he asks
"Since forever" you say holding back tears "I've always wanted kids and I thought you did too"
"Why didn't you bring it up?"
"Because i didn't think we were ready to talk about it" you say "I think we need time to ourselves to figure this out, I'm going to stay at my sisters, I'm not sure how long"
You quickly walk to your room and start packing, hoping that Minho would come and stop you and tell you that you could work it out without spending time apart. However he just sat in the living room.

 However he just sat in the living room