Asking you to move in together

Chan:
He had been wanting to ask you for a while, but never knew when the right time would be. He finally asked you when you were watching a movie. It was so casual and you had been together for a while so it didn't seem like a big step.

Minho:
Just randomly asked you when he was at your apartment. You almost dropped the food you were holding because it was so sudden. You thought about it for a couple minutes then finally agreed.

Changbin:
You're the one who brought it up, you wanted to take another step in your relationship but didn't want to overstep. So you asked questions related to it before hand such as "would you ever think about living together?" But never fully asking him. So when he said he wanted to move in with you, it felt like a weight being lifted off your shoulders.

Hyunjin:
He randomly texted you and asked if you wanted to go apartment hunting with him. You thought it was just for him but then realized it was for the both of you because he kept pointing out features and asking if you liked it

Jisung:
You were at the dorm just cuddling on his bed when he mentioned it. He thought it would be more convenient to see each other instead of going back and forth between the dorm and your apartment.

Felix:
You were sitting on his lap as he was playing video games. Both of you have talked about moving in together but not in a serious way, and you didn't know how he actually felt about it. So you finally asked him when he died in his game, he looked at you shocked because he didn't except it, but after simply smiled and told you he wants to.

Seungmin:
Neither of you knew if you wanted to take the next step. You had talked about it but never went into details until he brought it up while you were on the phone, he thought it would be fun, and if you realize that it was a bad idea afterwards, he'll move back to the dorm.

Jeongin:
The boys brought it up because you were always together, and you never got to do couple things because both of you were shy around everyone. So you thought it over and eventually agreed