A/n- chan situation + another hiatus

Hey everyone, I know I just got off hiatus but I'm gonna go on another one. With the recent chan situation I decided that I'm going to take a step back from skz.

In no way do I think it was intentional however it is not my place to accept the apology as I am not black.

I don't think Chan is a bad person, I just think he doesn't think before doing stuff all the time. I think he respects everyone but doesn't always think whether something is disrespectful or not.

I still listen to their music but I also think that this being brought up now, especially since it's so close to the comeback is a bit fishy but once again it's not my apology to accept.

Now by all means you can unstan, take a break from them, or continue to Stan (as long as you hold them accountable). However don't pressure others to do what you do. Do not pressure people to unstan, because I know it is hard for some people to let go of something that they loved for so long. But do not pressure people to continue Stanning either, don't call them a fake stay because they were hurt by the situations.

I personally am going to continue to support them, but hold them accountable, as their music and chan room has helped me through dark times. But if you can't do the same, I 100% understand.

If you would like to let out some frustration, please feel free to do so in my comments. And if I see anyone telling people their feelings are not valid I will not hesitate to block you.

Thank you for all the support you have shown me with this book and I hope everyone is doing well.