Adjusting to the new baby (part 1)

Chan:
Both chan and you were expecting it to be a lot more difficult with having the twins after your first child, because now you have to take care of two newborns and look after a toddler.

Luckily Hyunjin and Felix as well as their wives have helped a lot with twin advice.

"Babe, Lacey needs to be fed" Chan says bringing her to you

You sit up from your comfortable position, and reach out your arms to hold your daughter.

"Is Laine okay?" You ask

"Yeah, she didn't even wake up" he says "she's breathing though, I made sure"

You laugh at your husbands panic as he tried to say the sentence.

Minho:

just like when yeongsu was born, both your moms were at the house all the time. however this time, it was a lot more helpful, because while you guys were taking care of seungho, you moms were helping with yeongsu, making sure he wasn't feeling left out.

but yeongsu loved his little brother and constantly wanted to be near him.

"can I see Seungho?" he asks

"not right now buddy, he's sleeping and babies need to sleep a lot" you say

"as soon as he wakes up you can" Minho says

"yeongsu why don't we go to the park so seungho will be awake when you get home?" minho's mom says.

"okay!" he says and runs to the door to get his shoes on.

changbin:

"you know, I thought the second kid would be easier because we know what we're doing" changbin says as he walks back into the living room

"every baby is different, we can't expect jaehwa to be like daeun," you say as your son starts crying again "I got him this time"

"Its annoying that he only stays asleep if you do it"

"now you know how I feel since daeun won't take a nap until you're home"

hyunjin:

"the boys are finally asleep" you say walking into your bedroom while hyunjin is trying to find a movie to watch

"you know, they're harder to put to sleep than Jia"

"yeah" you say getting onto the bed to cuddle with your husband

he extends his arm so your able to curl up into his side. he kisses your forehead then you look up to him wanting an actual kiss, he places his lips on yours until a cry is heard.

hyunjin lets out a sigh "what is it with our kids and interrupting us" he says

"hyunjin, she's 4 weeks old, she can't help it" you say