adjusting to the new baby pt 2

Jisung:
Sunhee was a very easy baby, she was easy to get to sleep, didnt really wake up throughout the night, but kyungwon on the other hand, he's a different story.

He was always so calm and easy but since he now had a sister that needed more attention, you know, because she's a baby, kyungwon would throw fits.

"Kyungwon, I know you're used to having mine and mommy's attention, but you need to stop acting like this" jisung says to the 4 year old after he threw something close to the crib. "This isn't good behaviour. If you want mommy or me to play with you, you have to ask, okay?"

Kyungwon nodded

Felix:

Jongsoo was a weird combination of seongjin and Areum. He was calm throughout the day but up every hour and a half like he had a timer.

"I don't think babies should be that punctual" Felix says as jongsoo cries

"At least we can expect when he is gonna wake up" you say getting up to check on him

"Yeah true"

"Mama" Areum says as she walks into your bedroom holding her stuffed bear.

"I got jongsoo" Felix says as he leaves the room

"What's wrong sweetie?" You ask your daughter while putting her on your lap

"You never spend time with me anymore"

"Oh baby" you say "how about tomorrow you and I go to the park and play there while daddy looks after seongjin and jongsoo?"

"Okay!" She says and smiles

"Now lets get you back to bed"

seungmin:

Hyunwoo cried a lot, and it often woke Heeyoung up. So every time you heard him cry one of you would immediately rush to get him to try to not wake Heeyoung up.

Seungmin gets out of bed the instant he heard a cry over the monitor. As he walks into the nursery he saw Heeyoung standing by the crib.

"Shh hyunwoo, mommy and daddy need to sleep" Heeyoung says "you don't have to cry I'm here"

Seungmin stared in awe at his daughter trying, quote trying, to comfort her brother.

jeongin:

Misun would only fall asleep if Jeongin did it or was in the room. You've tried multiple times to get her to sleep when he went out for groceries, but she just wouldn't budge.

"Babe, can you please help me get her to sleep" you ask poking your head into the bedroom

Jeongin gets off the bed and walks to the nursery.

"Hello princess" he says and picks her up "are you giving mama a hard time?"

Your daughter smiles at him, as if she knows it's frustrating to you.

"Lets get you to sleep" he sits down in in the chair and slowly rocks her while singing. 5 minutes later and she's dead asleep in his arms. He places her back in the crib and walks out to the hall where you were standing the whole time. He quietly closes the door, then turns to you.

"Don't say a word" you say after seeing a smirk on his face

"Hey, chunsun did the opposite" he points out.

"Yeah but I'm the one who carried her for 9 months, and now she does this" you say walking to the bedroom.