1: KICKED OFF

Valory and Lili where walking to there volleyball practice, talking and gossiping as always

Valory and Lili where walking to there volleyball practice, talking and gossiping as always. They reached the changing room and set there duffle bags down "Hey, why are all of you wearing that?" Valory said addressing the other girls wearing leggings with shorts on top and sweaters "Coach said we're playing outside and wanted us to cover up so that the boys football team doesn't get distracted" Said one of the girls on the team "That is such bullshit" Valory said actually angry "Yeah, well we can't argue with the system" another girl from the team said. Valory turned to her locker next to Lili "This is so unfair" Lili said to Valory "I know right, I'm not wearing that in fucking 80 degree weather!" "Same" Lili agreed to Valory. So they did what they said, the girls wore their regular shorts and long sleeves shirts. They grabbed there water bottles and went outside to join the rest of the team.

∆ ∆ ∆

"What are you girls wearing? I thought I told you to cover up!" The coach who already hated Valory and Lili with a passion said angrily, just as they where about to talk she interrupted them "No! Don't even talk you disrespect me, you ignore my orders, you flirt to much to win and talk way to much, Valory and Lili you are off this team, leave my sight" The two girls stood there in disbelief "NOW!" The coach yelled one last time and with that the girls turned around and with there middle fingers in the air walked off the court.

"What now?" Lili asked Valory "I mean, there's nothing we can do, let's just get our bags and go get some boba" Valory said in a give up tone. And so they made there way to the locker room one last time.

The girls packed everything up from their lockers, it was sad because they've been playing since 5th grade but since coach Bucket started coaching it went downhill, she hated Valory and Lili, benched them for no reason, made secret practices without them and did everything to get them kicked off, the weirdest thing is that the girls did nothing wrong they just wherent one of the popular girls. Valory and Lili fit into the group off not popular but most people know them, which in their opinion is the best, no pressure to be perfect but not lonely and there is always gossip matearial for the two of them to discuss later. As the two girls left the locker room they started making their way out, when they saw the gym door opened and heard the voice of there one and only favourite coach. The girls bolted it into the gym "AHHH!!" the girls yelled "AAHHH!" Coach Mike quickly caught on "AAAHH!"the girl screamed again "You're the the the" the coach said using one of there greatings "the the the...the bitches!" The girls yelled and ran into the arms of their favourite coach. Meanwhile the 6 boys in the middle of a game stopped because of the screaming and now where watching the encounter in confusion. "What are you guys doing here!?" Mike said to the two girls that just tackled him in excitment "Aren't you supposed to be in practice" he continued "Yeah...we kinda got kicked off..." Valory said scratching the back of her neck and looking up at the coach "Why?!" He said, but before they could talk six tall figures came closer to them one, the tallest, talked "hello" "hi" Valory quickly said and turned back to Mike "so basically she was like 'we are going to be training outside blah blah blah you need to cover up' " Valory said mocking her "but it's like 80 degrees" Coach Mike said in shock "I know! And then when we didn't she took the opportunity and kicked us off" "That bitch!" Mike said way to involved in the story "Wait, who are we talking about?" A different boy said "That bitch coach bucket" Mike said in an annoyed tone "Wait, you guys play volleyball?" Another dude said surprised "Why so surprised" Lili asked with her head tilted "I mean- you guys are like...short" "Ok first of all we're not and second-" Valory was cut off by the coach "Ok, Valory and Lili versus Mark and Jacob, they're the tallest" he said pointing at the boys as he said there names "Oh this will be easy" Jacob said walking to the net. And so the game began.