3: CLASS

Valory's pov

Valory's pov

As I woke up, the first thing I saw was the Netflix are you still watching screen, I felt so tempted to just turn it on yes and stay in bed all day. I was reaching for the remote when someone barged into my room "get up bitch" My younger sister Azlea said pointing a diamond minecraft sword at me "Calm down Jamal no need to pull out the nine" I said making her break character "get up" they said before leaving my room. As I got up and got over the dizziness I went to my bathroom. I turned on the shower for it to warm up because I am not taking a cold shower, people say it wakes you up, but it just makes me want to go to my warm bed even more. I picked out an outfit for school that doesn't break dress code and put it on my bed. I went back into my bathroom on the way to the shower picking up my toothbrush and toothpaste.

After standing in the shower and doing nothing for approximately 10 minutes I started to actually wash myself, after I washed my body I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I stepped out of the shower, the cold tiles freezing my feet. I yawned and went into my room picking up the bundle of clothes on my bed and putting them on :

I looked at the mirror "Eh, good enough" I said to myself before picking up my bag and phone and going down stairs

"Morning" I said to my siblings who were eating breakfast and finishing up some homework. "Morning, did you do all your homework?" Tyler asked me taking a sip of his water "we both know I didn't" He scoffs and sits at the kitchen island pulling out his phone.

I go to the fridge and grab a gogurt "you are a child" Danny said coming down the stairs, I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the kitchen counter. I pulled out my phone and started going through my notifications. The first one I opened where the messages from the group chat.

Volleyball

Dylan
Good morning :]

Ivan
Shut up

Ethan
No

Lucas
Guys don't be mean, morning Dyl

Wi-lili-am Shakespeare
It is way to early for this shit