9: SURPRISE SLEEPOVER

Nobody's pov

Nobody's pov

Time flew by as the group did some homework (though they finished only about a quarter of it), chatted, watched movies and played with the animals in the house.

At 12:43 everyone was fast asleep on the couch.

Mark on one corner of the couch, Valory and Dylan on the floor, Ethan and Lili cuddled up on the other corner of the couch (yes the rest of the group got pictures of them cuddled up) Jacob and Lucas in the middle of the couch and Ivan on the love seat.

Lili's pov

I woke up because Ethan, who to my surprise I was cuddled up with, shifted in his sleep.

I looked around the room seeing that everyone was asleep.

Suddenly a wave of realization hit me

Curfew.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

The phone read out

[ 1:27 am]

I grabbed my phone texting a message to the group chat so that I could copy and paste it to my idiot friends phones.

After I typed out a message and sent it to everyones parents I waited for the replyes to see if I need to wake anyone up.

the message read out.

Hello, I'm Lili, your son is safe just fell asleep at one of our friends houses, should I wake him up or can he stay here? sorry for making you worry.

after a little bit of answering some questions like what about school and how many others are there and even sending a picture of the sleeping son too prove that he is asleep at a friends and not at a party.

it was settled, i set an alarm for 6 am so that everyone could wake up, eat breakfast, go home and change and hopefully still make it to school on time.

after that was done i went back to sleep.

knowing that my friends were hopefully not going to get grounded.

no one's pov

[2:54 am]

mochi.

a simple cat all he needed is food, water and lots of love and affection.

and if he wanted to get some affection he would find a way, even if that way is jumping up on someone sleeping and starting to need dough on there stomach / chest.

right now he is having one of those affection minutes.

he jumped up on a sleeping Mark and started needing waking him up.

to say the least Mark was scared at first, seeing as he didn't have any pets that would do this it was an unusual thing to be woken up like that.

after he opened his eyes and saw a shadow because there was no light signifying what it actually is, he let out a gasp before realizing that it's just the attention whore cat.

giving a couple of pets to the fur ball on his chest (that's a weird sentence) he reached down for his phone that was supposedly on the floor.

instead he found a wild Valory leaning back on the couch in a half sitting position on the floor.

Valory woke up to something lightly tapping her head and turned around to see the culprit.

"what'cha doin'" Valory said still in a sleepy tone

"i was just looking for my phone sorry for waking you" he apologized

"no no don't worry about it" she said and started looking around

"here" she said reaching out to the phone on the coffee table and giving it too Mark.

"oh thanks I don't remember leaving it on the coffee table" he said with a confused chuckle at the end.

he opened the phone

"oh that explains it" he said showing the still opened text messages between his mom an Lili

"yeah Lili is a real parent pleaser" Valory said laughing.

she sighed tiredly

"what time is it?" she asked yawning

"3am"

"oooo spoopy" she said jokingly

he laughed silently and continued reading through the text messages.

"why did you wake up?" she asked now turning her body so that she could rest her hand on the couch.

"mochi actually, he jumped up"

"ah you were chosen for the affection minute" she said and let out a small chuckle looking down and petting the cat that was now sitting in her criss-crossed lap.

"want to watch tik tok with me?" he said shaking his phone lightly

"yeah sure, sleep is overrated" she said and climbed up on the couch, laying down next to Mark.

an hour passed and the two were passed out, Mark's hand around Valory's shoulder and in the same arm still holding his phone.

a/n

hiiii! I hope you like the chapter even if it's a bit short.

I have a question, if I published the tommyinnit x Oc book and a quackity x Oc book would you guys read it?

I already have a couple of the tommy book chapters written but for the quackity story I only have the info chapter, should I publish them? 👁️👄👁️

updates would be slow but tbh i have a bunch of books that i have almost the entire book planned but i just can't start writing it.

anyways tell me what you think :)

Go get some water and a snack, if you need to take your meds.

I love you and you're valid <3

word count - 887 words