7: THE STREAM

No one's pov

No one's pov

10 minutes later chat still wanted to meet the group. Mark was about to give in. He stood up and went back to the window.

"Hey guys, chat are begging to meet you, do you guys wanna'..." He said to the group of friends. "Is this one of those questions you ask your mom when you don't wanna hang out with a friend and you need her to say no? Or is this genuine?" Valory asked tilting her head to the side, still looking up at the blonde-brunette boy in the window.

"The second one" He answered back with a chuckle. They thought for a minute "yeah sure" Ivan said for all of them, they stood up and after a couple of minutes they were in Valory's room.

"Ok, say hello to chat" Ranboo said, unplugging the headset so that everyone could hear.

"What up my dudes" Valory said plopping down on her bed, Lili following after her "hello!" She yelled making her presence known.

"Do you guys wanna introduce yourselves?" He questioned, trying to get chat to know them more. Everyone said there name and after a couple of minutes, everyone was sitting comfortably on the bed and Mark was sitting on the chair.

∆ ∆ ∆

Seeing as Valory couldn't sit still for more then 2 minutes she started walking around her room, eventually bringing a small desk chair next to Mark and sitting down.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Usnavi all night, you barely even danced with me" Lili sang quietly under her breath "Don't make me laugh, I've been trying all night
You've been shaking your ass for like half of the Heights" Valory sang out a little louder looking straight into Lili's eyes "Real nice" She played along, the singing getting more dramatic "You barely gave me a chance all evening" Valory said looking away like a fuck boy "What?" Lili continued "Do I get another dance?" Valory turned her head back to look at Lili, making the acting performence just *muaw* chefs kisses "I'm leaving" Lili sang in a fake pissed voice "VANEEEESAAAAA" Valory sang out reaching her hand out to Lili, the two girls bursting out in laughter not even a minute later. "Ayo what did we just witness?" Ethan said in a confused tone making everyone burst into laughter once again. The chat exploding in laughs and VANEEESAAAA's.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Do you guys want to do a q&n?" Mark asked reading through all of the questions in chat. "Yeah sure" Valory, who was still sitting next to Mark answered. And so the questions started being donated and the answering process began.

"What was your most embarrassing moment (that you're willing to share)" Mark read the donation out loud.

"Oh ok, can I answer?" Valory said looking at everyone for approval for her to go first. "Go for it" Lili said already knowing the answer and laughing at it a little bit. "Ok, so one time, I was running somewhere and I bumped into this old lady, and I wanted to ask if she was ok and say that I'm sorry *she started laughing* and my brain decided to mash the two together *wheeze* and I- I- said *laughing* ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?" Everyone started laughing "I felt so bad" Valory continued.