6: NERF GUNS

Valory's pov

Valory's pov

Mark had been streaming for about 30 minutes. Lili, Ethan, Dylan, Ivan and I were having a heated discussion wether or not aliens are real.

"I refuse to believe that we are the only living creatures in this GALAXY!" Ivan exclaimed enthusiastically. "If we are, then I feel bad for our galaxy" I said. This conversation continued for about 20 minutes.

Deciding to agree to disagree, we were sitting and scrolling on our phones, just enjoying eachother company.

"Do you guys want to listen to music?" I asked "yeah" Ethan said agreeing to my proposal "Wait, we gotta ask Mark first you know copyright" I said doing finger guns with one of my hand, at Ethan.

Tall boy

Me
Hey can we listen to music?

Tall boy
Sure, just make sure it's not copyright :)

Me
Ok :)

Now was the hard part, finding bangers that are not copyright. With one simple google search, the perfect idea came to my head.

"I got it!" I exclaimed happily, connecting to the bluetooth speaker that Lili brought from my house.

I turned on "Coco" by Pewdiepie since it's a banger, no questions asked.

Everyone laughed before starting to sing the lyrics.

(Play the song on Spotify)

Here is the story that I'm telling

About a stupid fucking bitch-ass melon

We spotted Jacob and Lucas on the trampoline, we ran to join them still singing the lyrics out, knowing all of the words of the top of our heads.

Mark's pov

I heard them scream out the lyrics to coco by Pewdiepie, I laughed to myself before turning to chat.

"You guys wanted to meet my friends, here" As I said that I stood up and opened the window that looked out into the backyard, making the sound of there singing loud enough for the mike to pick up.

Ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-goo
Fuck your dad and mama too
Coco in a chokehold, I go loco if you want me to (woo)

Ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga-gee
You ain't fuckin' passin' me
Last time that I dissed, it took a government to blacklist me