5: HANGOUT

No one's pov

No one's pov

5 cars were parked on Valory's driveway. There were only 5 cars because as we know Valory and Lili came to school together but also Ethan, Lucas, and Jacob rode in the same car since they do live close to each other.

The sound of the last car door being shut was heard before Ethan spoke up. "Damn your house is nice" he announced "why thank you, come on in" Valory said with a fancy accent at the start and a giggle at the end. Everyone followed her into the house.

Opening the front door the first things you see are the kitchen, on the right, and a dining table also on the right but closer to the door, on the left side there were the doors to the back yard and the living room with a big TV and L-shaped couch with a love seat near it. In the middle, there were stairs leading up to the second floor that contained all of the bedrooms.

"What's up fuckers!" Valory yelled out to the other people in the house "why the fuck are you yelling?" A tired boy came downstairs "Because I want to" she said in a matter of fact voice "anyways" she turned to the group of teenagers behind her "this is one of my annoying siblings, his name is Danny" "Oh so she does have friends that are not Lili" Danny said giving an annoying smile to Valory before walking closer to the others "hello" He said looking at all of them "hey dude" Lucas said being one of the more social people in the group with everyone following with there own variation of hey.

"Ok why don't you go do something else and stop bothering my friends" Valory said pushing her brother away from the group "Follow me" She said to the same group of teenagers waving her hand towards her as the general sign of follow me. She led them into the kitchen "Do you guys want anything?" She asked them "Can I get some water, please?" Dylan asked "me too" Jacob butted in. Valley just nodded her head and turned to the fridge, she got out 2 cold water bottles and passed them to the guys "what about you guys? Want anything?" She asked Mark, Ethan, Ivan and Lucas "oh I want water as well please" Ivan said finally coming back into reality after getting sucked into his phone. She turned to the other guys pointing her finger at them, silently asking them if they wanted anything "yeah some water sounds good" Lucas said "you know what I'm just gonna get everyone some water" Valory said turning back to the fridge and slightly giggling.

After all of the waters were passed out they agreed to head to the backyard. Going through the sliding glass doors, with their backpacks on and waters in hand they sat down at a little sitting area that contained 3 small outdoor couches and a table in the middle with a roof over top.

Something like this :