2: MINECRAFT

After cleaning all that was left to do in the Wiggoms family was wait

After cleaning all that was left to do in the Wiggoms family was wait. Valory went up to her room and changed into a more comfortable outfit. Something like this :

Valory let her black hair stay down and went to turn on her music

Valory let her black hair stay down and went to turn on her music. "4 am" by Derivakat came on, she found this song in her for you Spotify playlist a week ago and soon fell in love with the song.

∆ ∆ ∆

A couple of minutes later and a couple of other songs later Valory was sitting at her desk doing some unnecessary online shopping when she got a text.

Wi-lili-am Shakespeare

Hungry?

You know it bitch.

I'm already here 🤪

Your inner basic white bitch is coming out

/j
/j
/j
DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT
Read 6:38pm

With those amazing texts between her and Lili, Valory turned of her bluetooth speaker and grabbed her phone and wallet. She made it to the car already standing outside her house. "What took you so long" Lili said rolling her eyes "Oh shut the fuck up" Valory said with a giggle at the end "I can't be mad at you hermosa" Her friend said again and put the car in drive.

∆ ∆ ∆

The car was playing Golden by Harry Styles as the girls drove to their nearest "Jack 'n' box". The two girls were singing along to the song. They made it to the fast-food place, ordered their food, and started driving to Valory's house. Valory was feeding Lili because that is what good friends do. They made it to Valory's house and she left the car "bye bitch" "bye hoe" the girls exchanged their goodbyes before Valory went inside her home and Lili drove off. As Valory entered her house, she saw her parents sitting on the sofa talking to her siblings so she joined them.