[2]

Tony's POV:

"Tony, there's another power surge. This time about half of the city lost power for about 2-3 seconds." The voice of his close friend, Steve Rogers, pulled him from his trance. He just couldn't figure out what the source of the surges were.

"Yea. Tell Fury I got a lead. I'm going to investigate it." He looked over at Steve who stood in the doorway of his lab. He gave Tony a nod then left. Tony sighed and looked back at the screen of his computer.

who the hell would be causing power surges in the woods by the edge of New York City.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, power mark 42 please." He said still looking at the screen. "Yes sir." a voice said. The voice was the voice of Tony's AI, J.A.R.V.I.S. That stood for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System. He was built by Tony to help him with whatever he needed.

Tony then entered the elevator and went the the top floor. The Avengers tower was 93 stories tall and at the very top was the pent house. Where the Avengers hang out. The pent house also lead to the balcony, were Tony would put on and take off his iron man suit.

Tony then walked to the glass bulletproof doors and walked to the edge as a machine put on his suit, piece by piece. He then flew to the woods by the edge of New York City.

Time jump

Tony had reach the woods. He began to fly over them looking for anything that might lead him to the power surges and outages.

He noticed the trees got thicker and more dense the further he flew into the mess of trees. Then he saw something, a wolf.

The only wolf he saw in miles. The wolf was a beautiful gray and white. He was so intrigued by the wolf that he flew straight into a tree. He was slightly hurt. , Only a bruise above his left eye. He turned his attention back to the wolf. He immediately flew up so it couldn't see him. He watched in amazement as the wolf found a hog by the tree he flew into moments ago.

The wolf pounced and killed the hog in seconds. He continued to watch as the wolf then dragged it back to a stone wall. It dropped the hog and the walked into the wall.

What the hell?!

Just seconds later a girl walked out of the same wall the wolf went into. Except he could now see vines on her shoulders and arms.

Ohhh it's a cave!

The girl had long blonde hair. The tips of her hair dyed red. Her clothes were ripped and tattered. She looked to be about 5'5. Or maybe 5'7? He watched her take the skin off of the hog with a knife that he assumed was in the cave.

Then he watched her as she began to look around. Like something was off. She took off deeper in the woods. "Shit! Got to keep up with her." Tony said to himself. But it was too late, he lost her. He flew back to the cave and went inside to see a bear skin carpet, A carved table, and a carved bed frame. There was no bed, just the frame.

Weird

He heard a noise behind him signaling him to go. He flew back up and saw the same wolf as before. It smelled the hog meat and ate it. It then walked into the cave.

"Jarvis, activate x-ray vision." Tony wanted to know what was happening. Then he saw something he didn't believe to be possible.

The wolf had turned into the girl he saw moments before and set something down on the table by the bedframe. She then transformed into a wolf again and ran off. Tony went back into the cave to find out what she had set on the table. He found out it was the knife from earlier and flew back to the tower.

Time jump again

He landed and the suit was immediately removed from his body.

"Banner, Rogers lab now!" Tony called walking in.