[9](Short)

Brooklyn's POV: 

"Ok you guys, I'll have Happy drive you all." Tony walks past Brooke and Bucky not paying much attention to them. 

They all entered the elevator. 

"Good afternoon Maximoff, Romanoff, Barnes, Ramirez. Where to?" J.A.R.V.I.S had made her jump again. She notice Bucky smirk.  

"Bottom floor" Nat said. Brooke was still not used to an elevator so she jumped once more.

They reached the bottom floor, Brooke looked at the car then at everyone else.

"Sorry, It's the biggest car we have." Wanda said.

They car only had enough room for 4 people, so Brooke didn't believe what Wanda had just said. The car was also a nice jet black color. 

"Guess someone will have to sit on a lap." Nat comments glancing at Brooke as she said it.

"Not it!" Nat and Wanda say at the same. Brooke rolls her eyes at the two of them.  Nat sits in the front by Happy. Wanda and Bucky sit in the back, with Brooke on Bucky's lap. 

"So how long is the drive?" Brooke asked. 

"About an hour." Happy says. Brooke could hear his heartbeat. She could tell he was lying and by the look on Wanda's face, she could tell that Brooke knew.

About a half hour later, Brooke was getting anxious and a little uncomfortable. She was moving around a lot. Every time she moved she could feel Bucky move to. 

This continued to happen until...

"Doll you have to stop moving." Bucky whispered into her ear. She suddenly had a weird feeling in her stomach. 

"W-why." She didn't know why but her voice was shaky.

"Because...It's kind of starting to hurt." Bucky had just lied to her face. His heartbeat was fast. She turned to face him, She suddenly knew why he asked her to stop moving, he was hard.