[7]

Brooklyn's POV:

She was 3 years old. Brooke watched as her parents left her with this strange man. The man was all red. She thought she was seeing things so she rubbed her eyes but when she opened them again, the man was still a dark red color. 

"Come along." He instructed her. 

"No. Mommy and daddy told me to never go with someone I don't know and I don't know you. And you're kind of scarwy." Brooke didn't know where she was nor who stood before her but she didn't want to make her parents said if they lost her. But what she didn't know was her parents didn't want her any more.

"I'm a friend of your mom and dad. And I am very, very scary when I'm mad. So you better listen to what I tell you to do." This made Brooke even more scared so she listened and got in his car.

They arrived at a building far into the woods. Brooke was sleepy so everything red head told her didn't prosses in her brain.

"Hey are you listening to me?!" The red headed man walked around the car ,ripped the door open, slapped her, and grabbed her by the arm to pull her inside. This woke her up. She was screaming from the pain in her face. "Stop Screaming at once!" The man yelled at her. But when she didn't stop he dragged her into a room and threw her in.  

" I told you I'm very scary when I'm mad and you have made me VERY mad!" He yelled at Brooke once more. Tears streaming down her face. He watched in pleasure as Hydra agents began to whip her.  She was now  screaming at the top of her little lungs. 

"P-Please. I-I'm sorry. J-Just make it stop."  She tried to say in between cries. This didn't affect the red head ass hat. As he just stood there, watching. They continued until she fell unconscious from the loss of blood. 

She woke up in a cell and almost immediately was taken for more. 

"No! PLEASE! STOP, IT HURTS!" She screamed until her throat hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  She woke up panting and sweating. Bucky sat next to her, a look of worry written all over his face.

"Oh my god. Doll, are you alright." Bucky was now sat next to her. Brooke nodded.

"I-I have them all the time.." She told him, sniffling as she talked. She had tears slowly coming down her face.

"Bucky, c-can you stay w-with me tonight." She started to cry a little harder. She closed her eyes, afraid he would turn her away. Instead, she felt his hand on her face rubbing away tears.

"Of course, doll." Bucky then climbed into bed with her. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be able to call him hers. She wanted to let him know how she felt. But she was too afraid. Afraid that he doesn't like her like that, that telling him this would ruin their friendship.

That is until she heard him say this" I know you're asleep, and I know you probably won't ever hear this but...I want you to know how important you are and how special you are and how you make me feel. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. So I just want you to know that....I love you." 

Then and only then, she had fallen asleep. No nightmares, No dreams, just her and Bucky. Asleep.