14

Brooklyn's POV:

She watched as tony walked away.

"Your ok. Shhhh." Bucky was still hugging her, trying to comfort her.

"Bucky?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you to doll"

"Come on. I'll explain the mission to you. You don't have to come if you don't want to." Bucky began walking down the hallway into his room.

"What do mean 'you don't have to come if you don't want to'?" Brooke and Bucky were now in Bucky's room.

"I mean that we are going to take down the hydra base we were kept in." He looked her right in the eyes.

"Oh you bet your ass I'm going! One problem, I don't have a suit." Brooke was ready to take down Hydra.

"Uhh wear your least favorite outfit. I'll have Tony make you a suit later." Bucky watched as she ran out and ran back in a second later, clothes in hand. She shut the door and locked it. She got undressed and noticed Bucky staring at her. He was shirtless.

"Like what you see, sarge?" Brooke smirked as she continued getting changed. She turned around to see Bucky also fully dressed. She walked over to him and pulled the collar of his suit and pulled him into a kiss.

All he did was chuckle.

"So quick question, do you have any other powers I should know about?" Bucky was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh yea there is. I was their number one experiment. I was their test subject. They used everything on me before they used it on anyone else. I also have telekinesis, I can read minds, I can fly, pretty sure I can teleport but I'm not 100% sure, and that's all I can think of for now. Like I said I was their main test subject." Bucky hugged her and sighed.

"Hey Bucky and Brooke, if your done staring into each other's eyes were leaving soon." Nats voice was heard on the other side of the door.

"Ha ha very funny. We're coming." Brooke called out.

They heard  Nat's footsteps leaving the door. Brooke pulled Bucky into another kiss.

"Alright come on." Brooke didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay here with Bucky. But Hydra was also very important.

                           Time jump

They were all on the quinjet. Brooke and Bucky sat next to each other. Nat and Steve sat next to one another.

"Hey Brooke look at them two." Bucky whispered in Brooke's ear, making her shiver.

"Aww they look so cute!" Brooke then laid her head on Bucky's shoulder and laid there. Everything was almost perfect.

"We're here. Alright here's the plan. Banner, you need to get angry," that made Brooke confused," Rogers, Romanoff, Banner, And Thor will take the outside. Barnes, Remerez, Maxamimoff, and Vision will go inside and find Rumlow. If there are any hostages, free them and bring them out. " Tony gave everyone there parts to play. Although, Brooke was then instructed to punch Bruce.

"Why? What's honing to happen?" Brooke didn't want to hit the one person who helped her.

"Just punch me in the gut. But not to soft."

"Ok" Brooke punched him in the gut and he fell to the ground slowly turning green and big.

" Woah. What the hell?" Brooke had never seen the hulk before.

"Ok you know your missions/tasks. Let's move." Steve says.

Bucky and Brooke stayed behind for a few seconds.

"We need a safe word." Bucky says. He doesn't want her to get hurt.

"Your right. It needs to be short and fast."

"What about bear?" Brooke read his mind. Bucky's favorite animals were bear and lion. So it made sense that he would want the safe word to be bear.

"Yea ok. If we need help, we tell bear." Brooke gave him a light kiss.

"Please please please be careful." Bucky looked her in the eyes. He wasn't going to lose her again.

"I will. You better be careful to." They walked out to the rest of the group who was going over the plan again.

Brooke transformed into a wolf then walked into the woods surrounding the base.

"Guys I'm close. I haven't been spotted yet." Brooke whispered into the coms.

She made it into the base. But she was soon met by hundreds of Hydra agents. She turned human and began the fight. Wanda and vision found the entrance and hurried in. Bucky soon followed. Then began the war...

The fight last for hours. Everyone was starting to gather back at the jet.

"Ok I think we have everyone." Tony began to get on the jet.

"WAIT! Where's Bucky?" Brooke looked around. Then smelled the air. "SHIT!"

She turned wolf then ran as fast as she could. Not waiting to explain to the others what was happening.

She re-entered the base only to be met with a blood curtailing scream. Bucky