11

Brookes POV( 2nd person because why not 😏) SMUT WARNING ⚠️

You tug at the bottom of his shirt, hungry for more. You pull it over his head, only breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Wait, are you sure you want to do this?" His words are soft and his husky voice turned you on, making you wet. You nod yes and his pulls you back into a rough kiss. He rips off your shirt, knowing that you didn't need it because you got new clothes.

He moved down to your neck, soon finding your sweet spot.
" B-Bucky!" You moan. You feel him smile while he's still kissing and sucking your neck.

He unclips your bra and carried you to the bed. Once there, he moved down to your breasts. He moved his tongue in circles around your nipples. You started moaning again. You flipped him over, straddling him now. You unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. He already ripped off his shirt. He helps you take off your pants. Your both in your underwear now. He lays back on top of you, kissing down to your neck down to your abdomen. He pulls down your panties with his teeth, earning a gasp from you as his licks your pussy once then moves down your thigh.
"Bucky..."you moan again. He comes backs up and takes off your underwear. At first he kisses your pussy, you moan, then he starts eating you out.
"Bucky! I'm gonna cum!" He stops before you cum and you sit up and pin him to the bed and pull off his boxers.
"Damn that's big" you say admiring his dick. You start sucking it and he grabs a fist full of your hair, moving your head up and down.
"B-babygirl I-I'm gonna cum" Bucky moans. He cums in your mouth and you swallow. You sit on top of him straddling him again. You move your hips up and down, feeling him become hard again. All of a sudden he puts his dick inside you making your eyes go wide. He grabs your hips making you go faster. He flips you over so your back is on the bed.

"Bucky!" You moan so load your afraid the others heard you but you push the thought down.
"What's my name, babygirl?" Bucky asks still going full force. He could tell you were close.
"Daddy! I'm cumin!" You release on his dick and he releases inside of you.

He lays down next to you, panting.
"Doll, that was amazing." He says out of breath. You still can't believe that he like you the way you like him.
"Yea it was" you suddenly realize how tired you are, Bucky must of seen this because he covered you up with a blanket. You cuddled close to him and fell asleep almost instantly. No nightmares. Another dreamless night.

Authors note: this is my first time writing smut. Please don't hate me :)