23

Brooklyn's POV:

"I love you James Buchanan Barnes." He got up off his knee and kiss her. The others were clapping and cheering.

"Way to go Buck!"

"Congratulations you two"

"My favorite couples getting married!"

All of the comments were mixing together, Brooke couldn't tell who said what.

"Also I've come up with a baby name." Brooke says to everyone.

Bucky turns towards her from the bar.

"It took a lot of thought....but if it's a boy, I think it'll be Sebastian. If it's a girl....." she looked to Bucky.

"Rebeca." She says. She watches as Bucky gets up and runs over to her. He lifted her up and hugged her.

"Thank you doll."

The night went on, everyone was drunk.

Except Bucky, Brooke, and Steve.

Thor wasn't here so Steve couldn't have some of his special beer. And Bucky, even if he could, didn't want to.

Brooke, who was with Nat and Wanda, walked over to him.
"Baby I think I'm gonna puke."

With that said Bucky rushed her to the bathroom and held back her hair as she threw up.

"You alright babe?" He rubbed her back to try and comfort her.

"Y-yea I'm good now. Can we just go to bed?"

"Yea of course babydoll. Come on." He got up and held out his hand to help her off the ground.

They walked out of the bathroom and into Bucky's room, which they now share.

"Here doll." Bucky throws her a shirt out of his dresser.

"Can you help me with the zipper? It's caught on something." Bucky walks over to Brooke and finds what the zipper is fought on. He unzips the dress and puts the shirt on you.

"Beautiful." He picks her up and carefully sets her on the bed before laying next to her. She plays with his hair until he falls asleep.

"Goodnight love." She cuddles up next to him before drifting off.

The next morning

She woke up first. Brooke rolled over to look at Bucky's peaceful face. His eyebrows furrowed and scrunched together.

"Everyone, except for Ms. Remerez, to the meeting room immediately." J.A.R.V.I.S said.

Bucky groaned next to her." Damn it!"

"If it's a mission, come home in one price please."

"Of course baby. I love you."

He got up and dressed. "I love you too!"  She called after him as he jogged down the hallway.

She stayed in bed for a few more hours before getting up to get breakfast. Everyone was gone. The tower was completely empty.

"Wow must be important. I hope daddy makes it back in one piece, little one." She says the last part to the baby.

She grabs a bowl and some cereal. She pours the cereal into the bowl and grabs the milk out of the fridge. Brooke puts the milk away before eating.

As she was eating, she felt something in her stomach. She put her hand there. The baby kicked, again.

"Oh my god! I'm that far along already?! Once Bruce is back I'll have him see if we can tell the gender yet!!" She was talking mostly to her self.

She went to the couch to watch a movie.

A few hours later

The elevator dinged, letting Brooke know that they were back. She quickly got up and waited for them. Bucky walked through first, covered in mud, dirt, and ash. She ran into him arms.

"Hey doll!"

"Bucky the baby kicked!!"

Bruce walked in next, hearing what she said.

"That far already?! I'll take a minute to clean up then I'll do an ultrasound." He walked away to clean.

"Doll this is amazing! Also we're getting married next week!"

Everyone got cleaned up before Bucky and Brooke went to the lab to find Bruce setting everything up.

Bucky held her hand as the ultrasound was being taken.

"Congratulations you ha e a wonderful heathy baby girl." He finally said.

Gonna be posting 2 chapters cuz I've been pretty inactive. Sorry about that.