[6]

Bucky's POV:

It broke his heart to see the scars Hydra gave her. He already hated them, he didn't think it possible to hate them even more. 

Please be ok. I can't lose her. Not again. I care to much about her to lose her.

 Bucky had felt totally responsible for what Hydra did to her. She held his hand to comfort him. It was working.

"Ok this is gonna sting." Bruce said. He started to clean the infected wounds. She gripped his hand harder in pain. He didn't mind. He wanted her wounds to be better. To be healed. He wanted her to live her life to the fullest. 

He had fallen in love with her in Hydra. She checked and clean his minor wounds. Like small cuts and bruises. She was more gentle than the doctor that took care of his bad wounds. The worse thing was they made her watch every time he was beat or had his memories erased. She would always find a way to get them back to him. And every time he had fallen in love with her all over again. 

"Aannd done." Bruce had wrapped a bandage around her torso. 

"See, wasn't that bad." He told her while grabbing her other hand. He was now standing in front of her. He notice Bruce and Tony leave the room as quietly as possible. 

Her eyes are so beautiful. I never noticed the golden flakes around her iris. A beautiful green with golden around the iris. There're absolutely perfect.

Then Nat and Wanda had to ruin the moment. But when he looked over Nat was half dead. She had a re-bar impaled into her chest. 

"Uhhh Bucky c-can we leave the lab now?" He pulled his eyes from Nat to look back at Brooke." Yea, if you're not comfortable in here we can leave." He looked into her eyes once more and helped her off the table. 

They walked back out to the main room of the pent house only to find it empty. 

"Hey J.A.R.V.I.S where is everyone?" Bucky called out to the AI.

"Out on a mission Mr. Barnes." He noticed Brooke jump once more. 

"Well, you wanna watch a movie?" He chuckled at the look she gave him.

"What's a movie?" Bucky didn't say anything and lead her to the couch.

"Ok so a movie is kind of hard to explain but I need you to pick one.  We can watch a scary movie, a movie about love, a funny movie, a movie with lots of action. It's your choice." Bucky was curious which genre she would pick." Scary." She said looking at him.

"Yea ok. If you get to scared let me know and I will change it ok?" He wanted her to enjoy the first movie she will ever  see. All she did was nod. He chose a movie and they began watching it.

Time jump

They were half way through the movie when a jump scare happened. Brooke jumped and grabbed Bucky's hand. He glanced over at her and smiled. For the rest of the movie they were hand in hand. 

"Hey you wanna watch an action movie?" She looked half asleep but she nodded anyway. Bucky put on another movie and 15 minutes into it Brooke's head was on his shoulder.