21

Brooke's POV: takes place at the same time as Bucky's chapter but it's her POV.

She woke up feeling Bucky pull her into him.

"Mmm morning baby....oh shit I got to go to the bathroom."

She ran into the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

Bucky walked in and held her hair back. Once she was done he said"you ok doll?"

"Yea must be a stomach bug." She got up to go get dressed.

"What should I wear today babe?"

"You look good in anything." She could hear the smirk on his face. She picked out an outfit and gathered her things.

"I'm going to the store, do you need anything?"

"No...why are you going to the store?" She looked at him, he was in his boxers now.

"I'm not gonna let some stomach bug stop our every day life." She left and went to the garage. She knew what the team usually needed, but first she was going to the pharmacy.  She could stop her mind from racing on the way there.

What will Bucky think if it's positive? Am I ready to have a kid. What if Bucky doesn't want a child.

Her thoughts were mostly on how Bucky would react.

She reached the pharmacy and parked the car. She went in and found a pregnancy test. She went to the counter to pay.

"Ooo who's the lucky man?" The lady at the counter asked.

"The one and only James Barnes." She stared at you in disbelief.

"Oh wow he really is a lucky man." She finally said, scanning the box and putting in a bag.

"Well good luck." She smiled as Brooke  paid and walked out.

Her next stop was the supermarket. It wasn't a long drive and she soon arrived.

"Ok I need milk, plums for Bucky and Steve, orange juice for Sam, yogurt for Tony, and cookies. Lots of cookies." she made a list and went in, going straight to the cookie isle.

She found the cookie isle and took all of the Oreos. Next was the milk and orange juice. On her way to the cold stuff she past the plums. She grabbed about 5 pounds of plums and put them into the cart. She found the rest of the things in the cold section and went to check out.

"Holy shit, what's with all the cookies?" The guy the check out laughed and began to scan things.

"Cant buy a single pack or the tower turns into a war zone."

"Tower?" The guy asked.

"Oh yea. I'm an Avenger. I'm dating Bucky. I'm kinda new. Only been there for about a year." She pulled out a card that every Avenger got with a shit load of money.

She put the card in and paid for everything. The total ended up being $163.

She took the cart outside to her car and loading everything up. She felt nauseous and quickly drove to the tower as fast as she could.

She brought everything up in one go and grab the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom. She ran into the bedroom and saw Bucky asleep on the bed. She went into the bathroom and threw up before taking the test. She sat on the ground, not prepared to look at the test. She finally mustered up enough courage and looked at the test. Positive. She was pregnant.

                   Time jump to training

"I don't know how he'll take it. What if he doesn't want a kid?" She looked over at him and smiled at him so he would think anything of it.

"I'm sure he'll love the both of you. There's no way he'll leave you." Wanda reassured.

Nat nodded and said"If he loves you then he won't leave you." They all look over and see Bucky take Steve on a head lock.

She chuckled and watched as everyone left. Then Bucky came out of the ring.

"Hey buck? Can I talk to you?"

"Of course! What's up?"

"Can we go to our room please?"

"Yea...doll what's going on your scaring me." They got to the room and Brook closed the door.

"I'm bucky... I uh.."

"Come on Brooke. I'm serious what's going on."

"Ok Umm I'm pregnant."

She looked at Bucky's face for any sign of disgust. There was none.

"Oh. My. God. I'm gonna be a dad....IM GONNA BE A DAD!" He picked you up by your waist and spun you above his head.

"I'm so happy doll! When did you find out?"

"When I got back from the store."

He hugs you so tight that you think he might squeeze you to death.

"You've had no idea how long I waited to hear those words come from your mouth. God I love you." He knelt down to your stomach."and I love you too little one."

Words:811

Hey guys! I need some help with baby names. I got none. Should it be a boy or girl I really need to know. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOME IDEAS.